The Adventures

Jesse

Jamey

Jamey

Sox

Journey No

Journey No. 1

When Andy's mom gives him a Buzz Lightyear action figure, Woody, a kind-hearted cowboy doll, feels like his status as Andy's favorite toy is in jeopardy. And to make matters worse, the haughty Buzz believes he is an actual spaceman on a quest to return to his planet of origin. Jesse, Woody, Jamey, and Buzz must escape Sid Phillips, a troubled neighbor, and find their way back to Andy when Andy's family moves into a new home.

Journey No. 2

Al McWhiggin, a toy trader, abducts Woody and Jamey from their house, leaving the rest of the group to attempt to save them. However, when Woody learns that he is actually a prized collection from the once-famous television series "Woody's Roundup" and is reunited with his horse Bullseye, Jessie the yodeling cowgirl, and his loyal companion, Stinky Pete the Prospector, he doesn't want to go home.

Journey No. 3

The toys are on their way to the attic as their beloved Andy is ready to go to college, but they end up by accident on the curb with the trash. The gang is saved by Woody and Jamey's fast thinking, but everyone else is given to a daycare facility with the exception of Woody and Jamey. The gang makes arrangements for a fantastic getaway because the unruly youngsters won't play nicely.

Journey No. 4

The toys are traveling by car when Bonnie and her mother must spend the night at a wayside hotel due to a flat tire. The others start looking for Mr. Potato Head after he disappears, but they soon become entangled in a puzzling series of circumstances that take them to a massive conspiracy.

Journey No. 5

The group finds themselves in unknown terrain during a post-Christmas play session when the coolest set of action figures ever proves to be dangerously irrational. If the group wants to go back to Bonnie's room, it's all up to Trixie, the triceratops.

Journey No. 6

Bonnie, a new toy named Forky, and the crew set out on a road trip. When Woody and Jamey take a little diversion and find Bo Peep, it changes the exciting ride into an unexpected reunion. As Woody, Jamey, and Bo reminisce about the past, they quickly come to the conclusion that they have very different expectations for what life as a toy should be like.