1

...

<10th grade. junior year. >

:::::::: 11/2/22 ::::::::

{} Mark was walking into class with the teacher scolding him for being late again. "Young sir! You've been late to your classes this whole week?! What is going on! Do you have an excuse?" Her voice scratched his throat and felt so rough. Mark nodded. "Go to your seat, Mark." His eye-bags felt even heavier than they did yesterday.

{} The teacher started the class with her usual yell and scornful attitude, which caused the class to groan. "Hey." It was Fritz, one of the kids at my table. "Ey motzzy, didja see the new kid?" Mark nodded. "He's tall asf. No one's goin near him any time soon." Mark looked around the room to try to find him. "I don't see him, d'you?" I nodded. "His name was something like Jason Gonzalez or somethin". Mark froze.

<Elementary school. 4th grade.>

[ Jason and his friends had backed up mark in between a corner. "Hey mark." Said Jason. "What" he said. "Wanna see a trick?" Mark didn't like this a single bit, but he already knew what was coming. A punch came to his face before he could even blink. "Umph" mark fell to the floor, Jason still staring at him. "Don't ever embarrass me like that again in front of Katie again. You know I like her." They all walked away. ]

Mark didn't want to see him. The bell had ringed and he packed up. "MOZZY LOOK." Holy whitz. Mark was screwed, Jason had grown so much. He walked out of class as fast as he could and towards his locker. "God why did he have to be here." He stuffed his notebook inside and slammed the mini-door. This was his last point.