The lying Witch, a Warden and a Mystic Trainee

The great Azura gets flung back and lands on the edge of a cliff in what seems to be a cave.

Azura wears a witch's outfit consisting of a white top with flared half sleeves surmounted by a purple yoke decorated with a yellow star over a dark gray long skirt. Under the skirt, she wears dark gray leggings and black boots. On her head, she wears a floppy, white, pointed, broad-brimmed hat surrounded by a gold coronet. She carries a white staff with a huge blue crystal at the top which has a sliding dark gray area on the handle.

Jou Jitsu: Azura! Are you ok?

Azura's best friend runs up to her and helps her stand. He wears a light blue flared leg jumpsuit with rolled up sleeves. Attached to his neckline was an orange and white cape with an abstract yellow print on the back. He also wore a gold rectangular engraved medallion on his waist, orange gloves, white platform shoes, and a pair of yellow glasses.

He also carries a 5 foot long odachi blade with a light blue hilt.

Azura: I am ok good friend.

Gildersnake: Foolish children! I could swallow you whole!

The serpent hissed at his witch and ninja foes.

Azura: Do not underestimate us, Gildersnake, for I am the great witch Azura, warrior of peace!

Lou Jitsu: And I Lou Jitsu the most skilled and greatest ninja warrior.

They both stand stoicly for a few seconds.

Azura: Now eat this sucka!

She uses her staff as a rocket launcher and fires at Gildersnake.

Lou Jitsu: Hot soup!

He slashes at Gildersnake as well sending waves of energy at the serpent with every swing from his blade.

Gildersnake: NO! My only weakness! DYING!

The serpent falls down into the cassum persumed dead.

-------------------------------------------------

Luz: *Holding an Azura action figure* And that's the end.

Her clothing consists of a pair of ebony earrings, a short-sleeved half-white and half-indigo hoodie with cat ears attached to the hood, high-waisted jean shorts, dark grey capris leggings, and a pair of white loafers.

She concludes, sitting in a chair with her best friend on her left also sitting in a chair.

AJ: Moral of the story, show no mercy to your enemies.

He deepens his voice for the last part of his sentence while gently holding a snake in his right hand and a Lou Jitsu action figure in his left.

They're both in the principals office with the principal at his desk and both of the kids mothers there also, to talk about their trouble making.

Erin: AJ please.

AJ: Yes ma'am, *Whispers* never wanna have any fun..