Getting started here ...what a bother

"Riley.......

Riley....smileyyyyyy.

Riiiiii...lllll...eeeeyyyyy..."

I groaned and turned on my side pressing my pillow to my ear.

" Riley I know that your awake, so cut the crap."

I looked to see my best friend with her arms folded across her chest.

"Do I have to go" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Yes, come on we have to try to get an invite so get your butt up and get dressed.

My best friend Maye is a total social butterfly who always has to go to every party, me on the other hand is not so social who would rather be watching Spongebob Squarepants with a bag of cheetos  then getting wasted and wearing a skin tight dress that could pass as a shirt.

The party that she was telling me about was to a guy named Kyle and supposedly he was the "top dog" and drop dead gorgeous.

She also describes him as cocky, full of himself , and arrogant.

What a lovely combination.

so how did I end up at this so very brilliant school well...

My mother pulled some strings and since I am smart I guess well I got 3.0 I don't really call that brilliant but whatever. So now it works out perfectly going to a school for the the Talented and prosperous. (note the sarcasm)

Maye calls it for the rich and snotty. Surprisingly I am a bit nervous to see the school ,but who isnt nervous on there fist day of school I know I am. 

"Come on slowness get up change, and meet me outside before wer'e late" Maye says while straightening her uniform and heading off to the door and having her blackberry in hand.

"Okayyyyyyyy......" I groan and slowly drag myself off the bed and too my closet.

I did'nt even go to school yet and I already hate it.

Uniforms.

I hate uniforms. Uniforms I despise you so very  much thank you.

I pulled my uniform from off my chair, were my mother perfectly prepared it on my green desk chair.

I took a quick shower using my jellybean showr gel and rushed out the shower. I pull on my knee high white socks. I buttoned up my white blouse,put on my red and gold plaid skirt, put on my red blazer , slipped on my black mary janes with a heel. Then I put on my cross tie.

I didn't have time to straighten my hair so I put my chestnut hair  in a pony tail and put a red headband on.

Yes I do always have to match.

I rushed out of my room grabbing my tote bag, iPhone,and house keys.

I rushed downstairs while passing my little sister Ella who was eating breakfest with my parents and baby brother Evan.

I smiled and did a small wave.

Ella rolled her eyes before continuing stuffing her face with eggs.

that girl will never gain a pound.

I then saw Maye in her blue beetle probably texting away.

"Wow hon you look like an innocent school girl, boys will love you."

"Uh...thanks..i guess" and smiled at her.

I climbed into her car and she drove off.

"Omg Kyle is like the hottest boy ever like for real for real" Maye said