→ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗦𝗶𝗱𝗲

The ‘Dark Side’ of her haunts her every day and night. This ‘Dark Side’ gave her many gifts which she never wished of...unbearable memories, nightmares, scars, reasons to cry, hate this cruel world, feel scared, feel lonely...this also gave one more gift Delusional disorder. Nobody knows about this all she kept it a secret.

A positive-minded boy loves to spread happiness among people. He hates it when he sees someone cry. He has a perfect life, family, friends, and a love of his life.

What will happen when they will cross their paths?

Will she disclose her secret to him?

How will he react when he hears about her past?

Is there any love connection...but he already has his love life?

Is there going to be a love triangle? Who will be left out?

Come let's join this journey of our beloved TejRan 🥺😭🧿

•------»-«------•

→ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Sm1 from the back engulfed Sm2 in a bone-crushing hug, Sm2 instantly recognized Sm1 touch and hugged back.

...........................................

Sm1: I guess someone wants to become my sister-in-law

Sm2 came out of her dream world and looked at Sm1 confusingly

Sm2: huh? What do you mean ?

.............................................

BANG!! Sm1's lips touched Sm2's corner of Sm2's lips. Both were shock not only they both...everyone too except our dear Sm2

.........................................

Sm1 and Sm2 were on a phone call

Sm1(with no emotion): I am ready aunty

...........................................

Sm1: Let's breakup

Sm2 looked at her shocked and whispered “why?” Tears rolled down Sm2's cheek

...........................................

Sm1 attacked and injected the atracurium into Sm2's neck. Sm2 winced in pain and fainted. The syringe fell from Sm1's hand and Sm1's body started to shake in fear and shock

...............................................

Sm1(shouts): Why _______??

Sm1 hold tightens...Sm2 trembled as the tears rolled down Sm2's cheeks

...........................................

Sm1's Pov

I am a curse. I can't even be a good daughter, daughter-in-law, good- friend, not even a good wife. I am worst I gave them pain...pain only!.........

...........................................

Sm1(numbly): _______ her pulse stopped

Sm2 stopped the car midway, Sm2 and Sm3 looked at Sm4's body.

The trio was silent...the murmuring of rain through the window could only be heard.

*Pitter-patter, pitter-patter, pitter-patter*

...........................................

Sm1 was working in the kitchen suddenly Sm1 felt Sm2's arms hugging Sm1 from back. Sm1 smiled and turned to face Sm1...