The Rumors

(Exter POV)

It's been a month since I've been in ReaperTale and everything is going okay!- well as long as you ignore the rumors that were now going around of course. Anyways- aside from certain rumors going around, I finally figured out how to make a portal to other au's! The only problem though is that the portals I make right now are well...small. You would literally have to crawl through on your stomach just to go through the portal. Yeah, so you can say I'm not really good as I want to be at opening portals but hey at least I'm getting somewhere!

I'm sure I'll figure out how to make bigger portals soon enough with reaper's help! That is if he keeps deciding to help. For some reason I feel like he's stalling for more time, at least that's what I assume since he keeps suddenly distracting me from learning how to create portals and instead choosing to make pun jokes, weird pick up lines, and dragging me away to watch the butterflies in Life's garden. Really, I wonder what's gotten into him?

'Well whatever I can figure it out later!' Is what I thought as I stared at a number on my phone that I've been meaning to call. Pressing the call button, I stand on the grass in Life's garden as I wait for the person on the other side to pick up. For a few moments all you can hear is the ringing sound of my phone as it tried to get ahold of the person on the other line until finally someone picked up and the ringing stopped.

"Hello?" A tired voice answered from the other side of the call. "Error? Is that you?" I asked while watching my butterfly fly past. "Who else do you think it would be bird boy?" Error said from the other line of the call. "I'm not a bird!" I exclaimed before looking around with a sigh. "How come you never came back? Did you really not wanna see me that much?" I asked while staring aimlessly. "Yes." Error said blatantly which instead made me smile slightly instead of feeling hurt.

"Ouch, you hurt my feelings!" I said with a small smile on my face. "Good, that was what I was aiming for." Error said while sounding slightly amused. "Hey, so are you really not gonna visit me at least once?" I asked with a curious head tilt. "Yup." Error said while doing who knows what on the other line. "Oh... Well that's fine! I'll just visit you lots of times when I learn how to make bigger portals!" I said with a grin. "You better not, I already deal with an annoying parasite everyday as it is, I don't need another nuisance to deal with." Error said before muttering something under his breath on the other side of the call. "Alright fine, I'll only bother you when I feel like it then." I said with a smile.

"How about you don't visit at all?- wait, you don't even know where I live so hah!" Error said with a smug tone. "Oh? Just wait. I'll find you very soon error. Very Soon." I said with a grin. "Now you just sound creepy." Error said from the other line. "I did?! Yes! That's exactly what I was going for!" I said with a bright smile. "Should I be concerned?" Error asked from the other line with amusement but also with a slight hint of worry. "Nope." I said while relaxing my smile into a small grin.

" I said while relaxing my smile into a small grin

"Alright. Well wanna explain why you wanted to test out being creepy?" Error asked from the other line. "Just for the heck of it." I said while watching as other butterfly's flew past. "Uh huh. Well I think I prefer your normal voice and not the creepy voice." Error said while letting out a sigh. "Fine. You party pooper." I said while letting out a humph. "Hey! I'm not a party pooper!" Error exclaimed from the other side of the phone. "Sure, whatever you say you Glitching Window Vista." I said before backing my skull away from my phone which was a good thing I did since the next moment error was yelling curses at me from the other line.