Chap 1

"I should have known!" Cried Raph as he, Leo and Donnie ran across buildings at an incredible pace, Leo looked towards his oldest brother who was almost at his breaking point, "Raph! Non of this is your fault! No one could've known!" Leo reassured, but it simply didn't help the oldest, with Leo getting no response the blue clad turtle remained silent, as did Donnie and Raph.
The jumped across a building only to be stopped by a voice, "guys! Down here!" It was April's. They all halted and turned back around, they looked down the building to see April with blood staining her clothes, "no no no no." Donnie mumbled as he used his battle shell to fly down as Raph and Leo went down the steps. Once they all made contact with the glacial ground April looked up at them, guilt ridden in her eyes, she moved herself away from a hidden figure, and there laid Michelangelo. The brothers gasped and stared at their little brother in April's arms, unmoving. Raph was the first to go to Mikey, he picked up the young turtle and held him like a baby, "Mikey? C'mon bro wake up.. c'mon Mike! This isn't funny!" Raph's dam broke and now tears were pouring down his face, his unresponsive brother just laid there motionlessly, his eyes closed and his mouth agape, dry blood trickled down his cheek and chin. Raph fell to his knees and dug his face into Mikey's cold neck, crying and screaming for his brother to wake up, Donnie too broke down and allowed tears to fall down his face, he went up to Raph and placed a hand on his shoulder and then another hand on Mikey's head, Leo remained strong but still allowed himself to hold onto Raph, Donnie and Mikey for dear life.
"April." Leo broke the silence, looking down at his youngest brothers wound, "what happened?" Once Leo asked that the brother's looked to April, wanting, no, demanding answers. April felt a tear slide down her cheek as she looked away and faced towards where the blood was covering the floor and wall. "The Kraang.. that's what happened." April sighed, everyone's eyes widened, "what.. but we defeated them! How could that be?!" Donnie asked, standing upright glaring down towards his best friend, "I know but we didn't get rid of all of them. We got rid of the mains sure.. but not the goons. I have surveillance footage to show you exactly what happened. It's not pretty." April stood up from her crouching position, "No shit it's not gonna be pretty! It's our brother dying!" Raph yelled, outraged at whoever killed his youngest brother.
"Alright.. lets head back to the lair so I can show you." April said, Donnie and Leo climbed on Raph's shoulders, looking down at their pale brother. Now that they were able to get a better look at him they realised how truly injured he was, his muscles almost looked ripped and you could see broken bones about to tear through the skin, bruises and cuts scattered across his body, his shell was cracked and his plastron had a huge hole in it, cracks surrounding the hole and shards of his plastron fell off, Mikey's bandages were loose and no weapon was stuck to his belts, and it was his own blood his body had unfortunately bathed in.

When they made it inside slowly, the voices from a tv program was heard, and a certain rat could smell something, he sniffed the air and then stood up, walking away and saw his children and April at the door about to walk away, "what is that horrible smell?! It is distracting me from my program and now I'll never know if Jessica says yes to Khan!" Splinter complained, Raph glared at him and walks away, Leo remained silent and looked at Donnie, "Donnie.. do you want to tell him together?" Leo asked, it was obvious Donnie needed a second away from Mikey's corpse and so Donnie nodded, they both walked forward and turned Splinter around to go back to his chair, "you'll need to sit for this one pops." Leo mumbled. April followed Raph into where most if not all mechanics and tech is made, Raph laid Mikey on a cushioned bed that was hidden in the corner. "Do you want to wait till Leo and Donnie get back?" April asked sorrowfully, she was trying so hard to not look at Mikey's body. "Yeah, I'm sure they'll want to see this. And if Splinter cares more for his son than his stupid TV show, he'll turn up too." Raph said, Raph sniffed the air and realised just how much Mikey's body began to stink, they must've been so caught up with the stress and grief of Mikey's death they didn't notice, not like they would've cared anyway.
Sooner or later Leo, Donnie and even Splinter entered the room, they all gathered around the circular table and April plugged in a USB stick and then a screen showed up.
"Quickly before we start, there is no sound, the cctv is garbage." April wanted, everyone nodded and prepared themselves for the site of seeing their brother get killed.

There they saw Mikey getting thrown to the floor, Mikey was screaming judging by his face, it was short and quick, the infected goon jumped down, grabbed Mikey by his shell and threw him against the wall, the only thing Mikey had was his phone, which was shown to have fallen out of his pocket, suddenly the phone lit up just as the infected goon began to walk towards Mikey, Mikey clicked the phone and put it against his head and closed his eyes, the goon then stabbed him with its tentacle like arm, Mikey didn't even scream but instead endured the pain by the look of it, Mikey said something, hung up the phone and put it down then, his life drained away, the goon left Mikey right there. About an hour later April walked past where Mikey was killed and ran up to him, frantically moving around his body and noticed the carvings of the Kraang imbedded in the place Mikey had been stabbed, she looked towards the camera and her eyes widened, she got up, ran away and within 5 minutes she came back putting a USB stick in her pocket, during this she then rang Raph and about 10 minutes later, they arrived.

Leo, Donnie, April and Splinter stood there shocked and disgusted, Raph stood there silently however, his eyes were casted over by a shadow and tears flowed down his cheeks. "I'm not letting them get away with this." Raph growled and balled his hands, he then turned away and walked off. The other didn't stop him, Leo's eyes narrowed, "I'm coming with you." Leo added and caught up to his oldest brother, Donnie didn't say anything but caught up with his brothers. Splinter felt his cheeks become wet, "where is he now?" Splinter asked, April pointed at the turtle laying motionlessly on the table.

"I know how to get him back."