Prologue

MY NAME is...

"SEIKAN"

...Seikan. Yama Seikan.

"Seikan!"

I am...18 years old...

"Ya! Seikan!!!"

I have brown eyes...

"Please stay!!-"

...that soon hide behind their darkened lids as I gasp my last breath.

...ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ...

Drown
:to suffocate by submersion especially in water.

ON A fine morning, the summer air gently breezed through the village of Dyamond.

The Cherry Blossom leaves shook along the light wind as birds of every color chirps a melody.

That is until a loud high pitched noise interrupted it all.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA"

Her brown eyes were blown wide as she frantically looked around the wooden room. It's walls are decorated with variety of flowers, colors of black and white.

Her breath was fast as if she finished a marathon,

But what startled her already over-beating heart was the sudden opening of her slide-doors as they collide on the wall with a loud boom.

"My lady!! Are you okay?!"

"AAAAAAAAA"

The other maiden screamed back in fright as the halls of the castle echoed with high pitched screams.

"Ugh. What now...?" A lady within the age of 14 groaned in annoyance as her blue eyes stare off the distance, the ear splitting blare didn't stop.

"It's probably Older Sister, maybe she got one of those 'nightmares' again" Another lady beside the blue eyed airquoted as she flipped through her book

They chuckled afterwards as they shook their head "Probably"

Until someone breezed past them without so much as a nod.

Their eyes followed the man as they hide the below half of their face as they smiled coyly, look who just breezed in. But they rolled their eyes afterward they heard another scream.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! I DON'T KNOW SHIT!!"

Their eyes just widened and let out a dramatic gasp "What vulgar words Older Sister!!"

A sigh just came from another woman who just drifted away from her sleep "What do you expect? That is the man she loathes the most"

The two lady looked at the other as they raised an eyebrow "loathes?"

"Ugh I can't even you two" The woman rolled her amber orbs as she brushed her golden locks with her fingers

"She did just got 'betrothed' with the guy who makes her insane"

"Insane?" The two synced again making the blonde huff

"AH! Nevermind!! Here I am already stressed about my medical stuff and you two just- argh!!!" She walked out while the two just stared at her

"What's with her?"

"AND-"

The two immediately stiffens as they kept their painted lips tight in a line

"WHY IS THE FRICKEN AUTHOR ADDRESSING US LADY AND WOMAN?? LIKE CAN'T SHE JUST-"

*Beeeepppppp

...ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ...

HWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Did you really I'll go serious on this HAHHAHAHAHAH

Nah just kidding hahah, I really have a plan for this heheh...

Though as always, I'll update and disappear without a trace huhue...

Now I'm thinking, what if I just ramble all my ideas in a book?

Sheshhh that will be a really one insane story

By the way, please don't forget to vote and follow as it really helps me and makes me happy (≧▽≦) and share too if you like it, thanks a bunch!

𝕀𝔾:𝕚𝕥𝕫𝕞𝕖_𝕤𝕖𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕟
𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜:𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒 𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟
𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣:𝕦𝕫𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕤𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕙𝕚
𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕡𝕒𝕕:𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒_𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕤
𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕋𝕦𝕓𝕖:𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒_𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕫𝕫
𝕋𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕣:𝕤𝕖𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤