Walking Dead

One cloudy day, the man across the street was getting the mail. Then I saw a group of what looked like bloody, dead creatures. They came up by the man and ate him like no tomorrow. I was quite frightened after that, so I made a name for them and called them "walkers". Nobody knew what happened. All they saw was mail scattered all over the street. But there was one thing, and that was that I'm the only person who knew what happened that day.  

The first day of fourth grade was hard because I was on the bus and I was looking out the window and saw my mom. She was blowing kisses to me and I almost felt like shooting myself. All the kids were making fun of me by making kissy faces at me and saying other mean things to me. But who knew that wouldn't madder any more because the first day of fourth grade would be the last day of school. 

That night I went to bed and was upset at my mom because she started yelling at me, and to mention, my dad died when I was born. So any way I was sleeping and I woke up to a big and loud gun shot which didn't really sound like a gun shot at all. I ran to my window and saw something very shocking. It was a zombie which was a walker. I got so scared that I ran into the basement where I got the shot gun in the wall behind the washing machine. I ran back up stairs and went back into my bedroom. I saw a bunch of walkers in front of the driveway heading to the front door! I herd pounding and herd mom get up and walk downstairs and answered the door. I heard screaming and then herd pounding on my bedroom door! I jumped out of the window with the gun and hurt my head on the ground. I peaked my head around the corner and saw a couple of walkers eating and taring mom to peaces. Tears ran down my eyes. All I really saw was blood but I knew it was mom because the bracelet that was on the ground next to her. I knew that I was on my own now I would have to face any thing that would come my way. 

Today I'm on my way to... Really nowhere and no one next beside me. I thought being a 21 year old was fun but not when you are in a zombie apocalypse. I was strolling in the street With my gun beside me and watching for walkers. I mean you would have never thought that there would be a zombie apocalypse, you really see them in movies and stuff but not in real life. But anyway when I was walking down the street it seamed very empty and all I really saw was dead bodies and blood every where. I herd growling and looked behind me. It was a walker. This was the first one I encountered and still being a grownup I was still scared. He came up closer looking like he wanted to rip my head off. I loaded my gun and took my aim, but before I could do so someone sneaked up behind me and I looked around and saw the girl that I remembered in elementary school. It was Lizzy! I had a crush on her but never thought she felt the same. We had no time to talk so I got my gun out again and shot the walker right in the eye and then got it in its head again. He dropped to the ground and lied there. 

She was cute, and I still had a crush on her. She started talking to me so that we could catch up. I could just picture it "Mrs and Mr nockamor" it was perfect. But before I could think any more she asked me if I wanted to stay at her house for the night. I took her up on her offer and couldn't wait to sleep in a bed for once. She and I kept walking for a wile until we ended up at her house. I told her its not that safe to be out in the wide open because a walker could tear you to shreds. She laughed and said " that won't happen because your always right by my side". I started to blush but I got a little cocky that night and started acting like a jerk. But she didn't mind. 

I liked sleeping in a bed for the first time in... well I don't really know but it felt good. I woke up early and so did Lizzy. We both went downstairs and she asked me if I wanted any coffee and breakfast. I said "sure" with a cracky voice. I was so hungry. We had about 5 minutes to eat until we had to go on the road. We were on our way to Nevada and came upon a few walkers on the way. We stopped at a diner and it wasn't the nicest place in the world! I loved Lizzy and wanted to propose to her. She was the girl of my dreams. When we got to Las Vegas the first stopped at one of the hotels. We stayed at a hotel and it was empty and big.But to think the sin city was empty, it was true. We only found a couple of people and became friends. So we all stayed together and shared rooms. That night we got a little drunk and since there wasn't any one at the hotel and casino we stole all the money we could hold. There was no way we could have got in trouble that night. I was walking around the hotel until I was stopped by walkers. There were about 100 of them! I ran back to the room and got out my key to unlock the door and got it opened and slammed it and locked the door. We were panicking and tried to hurry and think of what to do. "I got it" I said, how about we jump out of the window? Every one thought I was

crazy until I said there was a pool right under us. We jumped and got a little banged up but it was better than getting eaten by walkers. When we got out of the pool we were soaking wet and I almost choked to death. We ran to the nearest bar and hid there. I got kinda close to Lizzy and I managed to to tell her how I felt about her. She felt the same and I gave her a kiss. She wanted to get married and have children and I said I can make that happen! She smiled and we kissed again. I guess it was kind of awkward kissing and talking about our love life in front of our friends Sarah, John, and Jackie. But they didn't really seam to care.

The next day we were chanced out of the bar by a couple of walkers and John and I shot them and ripped their heads off. Lizzy and I and the gang passed a wedding place and I looked at Lizzy and she looked at me, I winked and said" let's go take a look inside." We walked inside and I saw a big, shinny ring and picked it off the ground. I got down on one knee and said to Lizzy the words I wanted to say my hole life"will you marrie me?" And of corse she said "yes." I put the ring on her finger and said "I love you" and then got interrupted by a group of walkers, but took care of that. John said"Nick you may now kiss the bride." We left all together and I was carrying my gun next beside and my new wife Lizzy. Now we were on. our way to Chicago and was ready for anything that comes our way.