{49} 𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" it is time dear Hayley." Dahlia said, looking at the beat up hybrid." once I get out of here I will kill you." Hayley said glaring at her. Dahlia twisted Hayley ankle and she yelled out in pain." and yet you're weak to stop me. your son will be mine dear one, Count on it." Dahlia said before leaving Hayley who was screaming at her.

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬

" we're wasting time, the minute Hayley is alone with Dahlia, the minute she finds an excuse to kill her." Jacob said to his sister." you don't think I know that it's going to require all my strength to bring back our mother so would you please sit the hell down." She said and he grunts before sitting down.

" what are we going to do about the werewolves they're going to invade the entire city of vampires." Caroline said." we called and tell Jackson to get the other pack all together to be ready to fight the other werewolves." He said and she nodded." can you handle it alone?" he ask and she smirked." I am original now I can handle myself." Caroline said, he nods before she leaves." so what now." Kol ask." we get ready." Jacob said.

𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Freya put the ashes on the floor and candles around it. She cut her hand, letting her blood sit on the ashes before sitting down and chanting.

" Vitas phasmatis, ex salito, revertas phasmatis. Ut vectas, vitas phasmatos, ex salito." She said, wind started blowing around the house, and soon her mother got up from the floor naked." Freya." Esther said looking at her long lost daughter." hello mother." Freya said out of spite.

" I need you somewhere safe Davina." Jacob told his daughter." I'll be fine dad, I can help." She told him, wanting to help the family to defeat Dahlia." I know you do but dahlia is too powerful. She already has Hayley. I don't want her to take you to." He said and she hugs him." I'll be fine." she told him.

" I know, that's why I need you to go out of town for a couple days until this is all over." He said and she looks at him." I asked Marcel to meet you once you exit the city you'll stay with him and Rebekah until we call for you to come back. Please don't argue with me. Can you do that?" he ask, she look at him before nodding.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

A group of witches, accompanied by Genevieve, dragged a struggling Nina into the Church. She kicked and screamed as she tried to fight them off, but there were too many of them. Monique and another witch were waiting for them in the pews.
Nina screamed in fright, praying that someone would hear her.

" Get her down on the floor." Genevieve ordered the witches who were restraining Amelia." We should take her to the City of the Dead."Monique said." We won't make it." Genevieve shook her head." baby is coming now!" She told them." No." Nina tried to fight against the witches, but she was terrified, "It's not time yet!" She let out an agonising scream as she felt a contraction.