Meeting

EVERYTIME I typed Viktor it would try and put Bolton for some reason so if it says Bolton it's literally just Viktor 💀

The Hargreeves fell into a dark void.

"Uhm Five, I know you probably didn't mean to but, TAKE US BACK!" Diego yelled, glaring daggers at nothing. Suddenly the lights cut on and the Hargreeve siblings looked around.

"Where is Five?" Allison asked. "Why is there a tv?" Lila asked in annoyance. "No ghosts yelling!" Klaus yelled before jumping up and down.

"Klaus this is bad we have no powers we could be in serious danger!" Allison glared. "Bad for you." He shrugged.
"Worst part is that little twerp isn't here." Diego said.

"So he couldn't have teleported us in here." Viktor muttered. "Where'd you get the food?" Klaus asked Luther who was nervously chewing on some popcorn.

"Over there, we're literally in a medium sized room Klaus!" Diego said smacking him aside the head. Klaus looked around and noticed the big tv along with 7 bed and noticed a sleeping figure.

"Hey I think I found Cinco!" Klaus said running towards the bed he quickly held the sheets and pulled the aside. He froze shock evident on his face.

The others seemed to noticed and some sighed in annoyance walking over to Klaus who kept repeatedly touching the figure. When Allison turned the beds corner she froze and the others looked at her expecting her to tell them who it was.

"Don't be dad don't be dad." Diego repeated. "It's Ben." Allison said. "Wait like Ben our dead brother BEN." Allison nodded at Luther.

Luther picked Allison up and placed her down shuffling beside Klaus and putting a hand on him. "Aren't I not suppose to have powers?" Klaus asked.

"Klaus we all see him." Luther did his best to comfort. "We do?" Klaus asked, suddenly Ben groaned and turned before mumbling something tiredly.

After watching him shuffle Ben suddenly gasped in a deep breath before shivering. He suddenly shot up like he shocked himself eyes wide open. "I'm alive!" He yelled.

"He's Alive!" Klaus said.