𝓥ance's Call.

{ 049 }

••••

NO ONE POV;
    𝓐rriving back home, the Grabber picked up the passed out girl. Grunting, he quietly enters his house and goes down to the basement.

"Got me doing a whole exercise, late at night....thought that you'll actually escape for a sec. Got me panicked...." The Grabber say's, dropping the girl on the mattress.

Walking back upstairs, The Grabbers brother wakes up from his slumber.

"WHAT'S ALL THAT NOISE?!"

"IT WAS JUST SAMSON! GO BACK TO BED!" The Grabber yells, shutting the basement door.

GWEN POV;
Grunting, I open my eyes. Sitting up, I fully wake up. Looking around, noticing that it was now morning! No dreams....NO DREAMS??

Getting out of bed, I open up my doll house. Placing my cross on the ground, I look up.

"WHAT THE HECK?! No, SERIOUSLY! NO DREAMS?? You're supposed to be helping me out and give me dreams that'll lead me to my sister." Gulping, I look down.

"Unless....unless....you're not actually-" Finn walks into my room. Standing beside the door.

"Gwen, you alright?" Finn ask's. Worried.

Shaking my head. I look at Finn, nodding.

"I guess? Uhm- Finn? Mind heading off to School before me? Just for today?" Finn's eyes widen slightly.

"You crazy? Especially with-"

"I KNOW! PLEASE. Just go off without me. I'll be fine." Sighing, Finn nods.

"Alright....just for today. Okay?"

Y/N POV;
Grunting in pain, I slowly sit up. Rubbing my head, I open my eyes. Looking around, my eyes widen in panic.

'No....'

"No. No, NO, NO!" Getting up, I pace around.

"I CAN'T BE BACK HERE!! NO!" I yell, crying in frustration. Sitting on the ground, rocking back and forth.

"Think, Y/N....think....I need to get out of here. I can't stay here, even more- please, no...." I say to myself. Biting my thumb.

Hearing the phone ring, I shake my head.

"No. NO MORE SETTING ME UP FOR FAILURE!" I yell at the phone. The phone, continuing to ring.

Huffing, I get up to answer.

"WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! HUH!" I scream at the phone.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE YELLING AT?!" Taken aback, I say

"Wha- who's this....?"

"ABOUT TIME....THIS IS FINALLY IT." Growing even more confused, I tilt my head.

"'It' of what-"