Bonus Scene #2

English is not my primary language!

Sorry if there are any typos, wrong vocabulary, or something else.

It may contain some offensive language.

All original characters belong to Monsta.

There may be some spoilers about Boboiboy Galaxy season 2.

So read it at your own risk!

Happy reading!^^

~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After having dinner together, the elementals, fusions, and Beliung decided to rest immediately. Since it was already night, the fusions and Beliung decided to stay overnight at the elementals' residence.

Well since from the beginning the residence of the elementals is big, the fusions also get their own rooms. Meanwhile, Beliung chose to sleep with Taufan.

The next day, they all wake up and do their activities.

Gempa as usual after washing the dishes used for breakfast continued to wash clothes assisted by Glacier. Ice is in the living room watching tv. TTM, TTM 2.0, And Beliung? Playing in Taufan's room trying the latest Papa Zola game.

So where are Supra, Hali, and Solar?

Since last night Supra had insisted on avoiding his two big brothers. And since the saying 'the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree', of course Supra gets his overthinking attitude from none other than Solar and his stubborn attitude from Halilintar (yes, even though Solar is also stubborn).

Hali and Solar don't want to lose to their own fusion, constantly looking for opportunities to corner Supra and have a 6 eye talk with him.

"Supra, Brother wants to make a new potion, do you want to come?"

"Ah, sorry Brother Solar, I made a promise with Gentar to practice together"

"Supra you want-"

"Sorry Brother Hali, I seem to be called by Glacier"

"Ah Supra! Want to read a book together-"

"Maybe next time Brother Solar, Sori and I want to go planting plants together with Abang Thorn"

"Supra, I-"

"Sorry Brother Hali, I need to go to the toilet first."

Solar and Hali have tried to talk to Supra several times in private, which of course Supra smoothly gave a thousand reasons to refuse Solar and Hali's invitation. It seems that getting the intelligence from Solar and the clever lying skill from Hali made Supra quite easily avoid the two brothers.