Chapter 10: Sahei🔥(Mourning Crow)

I woke up on my side feeling relaxed and lazy, still half inebriated from spending the last two days mating non-stop with Eh'kt. Not that there was any chance of procreating.

That remained a subject necessitating an in-depth discussion. Granted, neither Eh'kt nor I had made any genuine effort to steer the conversation in that direction.

Eh'kt was sleeping soundly behind me when I heard his breathing amplify, a yawn followed by his giant black claws sliding up my outer thigh.

"We arrive on Sahei today?" I toyed with one of his tusks with my ear.

"Mmmm..." Eh'kt's arm hooked around my waist and pulled me to his chest. His mandibles maneuvered around my hair as he clicked and curled into the back of my neck. Then I felt my favorite appendage unfurl. At first glance, you wouldn't think yautja had tails, but they're secret, and rigid, and poke out the front.

That slippery pale grey thing slid between my thighs, its nearly white glistening head jutting out below my folds. I touched the engorged cap and caressed its tiny crown of bumpy ridges. Eh'kt growled and squeezed me tighter, coaxing a bead of translucent precum to leak out.

I freaked the first time I saw the real stuff. I thought he was bleeding or I was, it was a very disturbing visual. Razkur jizz is blue-grey but Eh'kt calmly demonstrated that yautja cum was white. In thermal, it didn't move like blood, so when he finished I made a point to close my eyes and condense down to only infrared.

Eh'kt's reproductive differences did present a unique question, could yautja seed ever take root in me? Triads aren't just a sensible strategy for child-rearing in Menthla's harsh terrain, it's how razkurs are biologically conceived.

"Will I go to the institute first?"

"Yes," Eh'kt rocked his hips leisurely, sliding his cock back and forth against my wet slit. "They will have questions. But it is forbidden for them to detain you. You are my lifemate."

"Just like that?" I glanced back at him.

"You are mine," he kissed me and pushed himself inside. "Legally, you are now part of Jahaa, a member of my clan."

The rows of smooth rippled nodules running up and down the sides of his cock stoked a fire in my belly.

"You've broken no laws and are not our enemy," he continued. "However, the Graven are a hazard that we will need to take measures to circumvent or eliminate. Your testimony will be vital."

I could hear and feel his pulse reverberating within me, it was like being skewered by a tuning fork emitting molten plasma.

"Your recordings should abbreviate the procedure," Eh'kt raised my upper leg and stroked his fingers near my clitoris.

I couldn't help but purr and moan. How was he still conversing coherently?

"When I brought up offspring..." I stammered. It felt like my veins we being pumped full of prismatic magma. "You didn't sound concerned."

Eh'kt growled and thrust even harder, forcing my body to shudder.

Ash and water! Was his dick made of thermite?

"My people frequently dabble in refining our DNA. Some clans are more extreme in this practice than others," Eh'kt licked my ear. "It is possible for yautja to breed with other species. There are no complications in this arena that our technology cannot override."

"Even though razkurs require more than one male to conceive?"

Eh'kt rolled on top of me, planting my face down and pounding his shaft down into me as though he were staking his claim.