Stolas x blitzo pt3 (helluva boss)

(Warning,this chapter has sexual actions,please leave this chapter now is you do not want to view this type of actions)
-Blitzo finally gets to the entrance,servants let him in sneaking into stolas room)

Stolas:So my little imp,would you care to explain why you are late?

Blitzo:Stolas I was in a meeting.Your horny bird ass couldn't wait a little longer?

Stolas:Now now imp,you know I hate it when you are late.I will have to punish you "hardly" tonight.

-Stolas gets up to blitzos neck,while Blitzo is blushing,stolas carry's blitzo to his king-sized bed where he places blitzo on his pants.-

Blitzo:Hey hey stolas,chill out alright?I thought I was top?

Stolas:Not today darling,you have upset me by not being here on time tonight,You have been a bad boy~I have to punish you sweetie.

-Blitzo blushes as stolas gets up to his neck and starts sucking-

Blitzo:mm~ keep going stolas

-stolas stops about 10 seconds later-

Blitzo,before we start your punishment,there is something I mean to open up to you about something.Something serious.

-Blitzo looks as stolas confused

Blitzo:what is it??

-Stolas gulps-

Stolas:We'll I want to say,I really like you,no I don't like you I love you.I know we are just fucking and hanging out for the grimoire.But I have true feelings for you blitzo,I love you more than my self mi amor.I want our meeting to have more of a meaning,ever since we were little boys.You we're a circus clown in a poor family,desperate for money.Me,the king of hell,a fallen angel,fell in love of with the lowest of the low,an imp.So I want to back you,Blitzo my love,would you like to be my boyfriend?

Blitzo:  .....