Chapter 2: Trivia and Fun Facts

1. This episode marks the debut of one of the primary villains of the series, Cluster inventor Krackus.
2. This is the only episode where did not voice Vexus, but she was voiced by Cree Summer instead.
3. The Episode's title is a reference to the Novel around the world in 80 Days.
4. Godzilla, the famous Japanese movie monster, makes a brief appearance in this episode in parody form. A giant dinosaur-like reptile appears terrorizing Tokyo and makes the iconic Godzilla roar. As Jenny and her friends gather Jenny's scattered parts and arrive in Japan, they remove one of her parts from Godzilla's foot, calming him. He then returns to the sea and swims away.
5. When Brad, Sheldon, and Tuck climb a set of stairs, it is referencing to famous painter MC Escher.
6. It's revealed in this episode that Jenny has a built-in phone in her head when she also has a that she can shape from her left pigtail that she uses a number of times in the series.
7. The phone booth that Krackus was using to talk to Jenny was labeled "FON" instead of "Phone".
8. This is the first Episode to feature the voice of Jim Ward.
9. Metal Sonic's Live or Die line is a reference to Jigsaw.
10. Metal Sonic's Costly Oversight and Let's get him were lines from Sonic and Tails, both taken directly from Sonic Forces.
11. Metal Sonic's eyes lighting up the Arcade and his line about a disturbing lack of faith are both references to Darth Vader.
12. Metal Sonic's Yeah is the same as the Boyfriend's from Friday Night Funkin'.

13. Metal Sonic moving fast to Tremorton to the point where he's only there for a few seconds is a reminder of him being able to break the sound barrier with his super speed.
14. The Genisis' company, Sega, is the same in Jenny's World.
15. Metal Sonic learns he's from a video game in Jenny's world in this Episode.
16. Metal Sonic and Jenny are far closer as siblings in this episode than before, showing how much stronger their bond is growing.
17. The theme for the reveal of Jenny's reassembly is the Title Theme of Sonic Mania with the leitmotif of Teenage Robot Life sprinkled in.
18. In the Arcade, Metal Sonic's cloak entrance is similar to his grim reaper outfit from speed battle.
19. The whistle of death comes from Death from Puss in Boots: The last wish, which is referenced in the arcade scene.
20. Metal Sonic's natural intimidation factor plays a big role in parts of this story.