Chapter 18

WARNING. SEXUAL SCENES INCLUDED. READ WITH CARE.

Nicole's P.O.V.

My body hit my bed, my skin still warm from my hot shower. I heard the water began to run and figured Liam is probably taking his shower now. He was a fast shower taker, if that even makes sense...

I rolled over onto my back, and closed my eyes for a moment. Thinking about how dramatic my life was, and how Liam hadn't talked to me all the way to the pack house.

I guess he was still upset at the things I had said, and about Noah still. Noah was nothing more than my blood-sucking friend. I mean, if it really bothered Liam that much, then he should have been there to protect me instead of being a coward and running from me. But then I remembered Peter and how he was killed by an animal. What if Liam was that animal? What if he was off hunting Peter?

As I was in my deep thought, I heard the door to my bathroom open. Turning my head, my eyes widened at the sight of Liam, with just a towel around his waist.

"Liam?" I questioned.

Water dripped off of his chest, he was breathing heavily, and his eyes were dark and seductive.

He walked over to my bed, and grabbed me by the waist. In one quick movement, he was on top of me and settling himself between my legs.

"Liam," I whispered.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered, caressing my face ever so slightly.

"I know you are," I kissed him.

This was the first time I had felt his lips in months. It felt like a lifetime actually!

He kissed back instantly, and he gripped my waist, pushing himself closer to me. All he had on was a towel, and his skin was still wet from his bath! Damn this is an extremely sexy moment for me.

Our tongues massaged together in perfect sync as his hands caressed my stomach, leaving sparks everywhere he touched.

"Liam," I moaned.

His hands found the hem of my shirt, and he gave me a look asking if it was okay. I nodded to him, letting him know that I wanted him to.

He pulled my shirt over my head and I could see that his eyes flashed lust as he licked his lips. I hadn't worn a bra under my shirt, mainly because I thought I was going to bed, but then my awfully sexy mate came in and now look where we are.

He came back down to me and began kissing my neck, finding his way to where I had been marked so long ago. I gasped whenever he began kissing there, and then began to suck softly. My body was on fire as he pressed himself to my bare chest, our skin sticking together.

He yanked at my pants, and ripped them off so that I was left only in my panties. In one swift movement, they were gone too and I was completely naked under him.

"Is this okay?" He asked breathlessly.

"It's more then okay," I whispered, pulling the towel that clung to his waist loosely.

I blushed as all of his manhood was exposed.

He came back down to my lips, kissing me softly. His hands explored my naked body, and groped my breast. I gasped against his mouth, and I felt him smile.

Going back to my neck, leaving trails of kisses, he put his mouth onto my breast.

"Liam," I gasped, arching my back until I was pressed completely against him.

"Oh Nicky, you taste so good," he said, going down to my stomach.

"Make love to me!" I finally said what was on my mind. I know it sounded corny, but I didn't want to just break out and be like, 'let's fuck!' Or 'have sex with me!' I wanted it to be a romantic moment, not matter how cheesy it sounded.

"Do you really want it?" He questioned, looking up at me as he kissed my stomach.

"More than anything," I whispered.

His eyes darkened, and he looked extremely sexy, his hair still damp.

That night was the best night of my life. He made love to me, and it was the best feeling whenever my heart felt whole inside my chest. We had finally completed the mating process.

I am forever yours Liam...

************************************************************************

Short, I know. But I wanted their sexual scene to be its own chapter.

And I had a completely different thing written, but it got deleted so I took that as a sign! Lol. It's time for them to have sex you guys.

And I had to keep it sort of PG-13 (;

Love you all! VOTE, COMMET, FAN!

Whit