Introduction ( MUST READ! )

You can play the media while reading this. :B

Any ways, let's get into work!

- ☆ - ☆ - ☆ -

1.) So, as all of you probably already know, I'll be doing all sorts of one-shots, each having different characters depending on given preferences.

2.) All characters that you want me to pair you with should obviously only be from the anime in the title.

3.) That being said, I will ONLY do an 'xreader' one-shot. No OC's (original characters) what-so-ever. Feel free to give me some qualities about yourself if you want, though, and I will try my best to attain your request.

4.) Too lazy to give me qualities about yourself? Leave it to me. If I don't reach your wants, don't blame me. *insert Koro-sensei's laugh*

5.) Before requesting, I would very much appreciate it if you would give me a certain plot to start your requested one-shot.

6.) Have no ideas about plots? Just give me a specific STORY TITLE for your one-shot then. I will just use my IMAGINATION (if I have one) to start working on it.

7.) If you want lemon/smut-related one-shots, just say so. Although, I'm going to honest, I'm nowhere near being a great writer when it comes down to that kind of genre.

8.) This was supposed to be only about romance, but depending on my mood, I might add a few touch here and there.

9.) Feel free to tell me if you don't want romance, and just want it to be.. you know, friend-ish.

10.) I may give out notes/warnings before starting a one-shot. So in any case you come across one, do read it at your own risk.

11.) I will of course mention the person who requested this and that, before the start of a one-shot BUT, if you don't see that kind of things on certain parts, it's because I made them myself and no one particularly requested those.

12.) I might add curses depending on the flow of the story, so, do tolerate if you can. I can remove those if you want to, though, so long as you're the one who requested that story.

- ☆- ☆ - ☆ -

That'll be it for now. I might add more if I can.

If you want to request something, comment down on THIS story part or send me a message in my account.

I will most likely ignore those who don't follow/comment on other story parts besides this AND those who don't follow the rules.

You'll know if your request has been granted once I comment back to you and say so.

Happy reading! ^ ^

WARNING: Don't intend to steal this introduction of mine. I don't care if you edit it so it won't be the same- if I catch you using it without any prior permission nor a note crediting me, I will not hesitate to get into action. I will show you what public humiliation feels like.