monthly story special. (half year)

Grian...?  Spooky month

In a small sever you can meet everyone. They were happy.

What happened?

Nothing everything.

Dose it matter to them?

No, yes, probably.

Why is everyone against each other?

They hate each other, evolutionists, watchers, secrets, listeners, shape shifters, the past.

What..?

It's true ask them.

But why don't we tell the story to the others?

We could but then the reeders are involved.

They don't do harm plus there are peaceful rn. And can't do harm unless they tell the author.

True. Let's tell the story then.
Let's start from the beginning back to S6

.

They all got to the new season.

Season 6!

They were all excited and sad to leave a season behind.
Some decided to leave behind and have fun/take a break for a while.

hey also got a new hermit called Grian. They got excited happy even ,but some though that he only came to make sure that the sever function correctly.

Oh no. Why ???

You'll see soon. Now while they arrived Grian was already there waiting. The hermits thought an old hermit will come back and Grian thought that his old mates from his old destroyed sever will come.

Both sides were disappointed but that didn't matter so they introduced themselves to the new hermit and the new one introduced himself to them.

............
.

" Hello I'm Xisumavoid admin of Hermitcraft."

"Grian...... And I was an admin some time ago."

"Grian.?"

"Mumbo?"

"Grian!" Said the hermit with the most beautiful mustache running towards Grian and hugging him upon contact.

"Mumby!" Said the small hermit wearing a sweater hugging back.

"What just happened..?" Asked the dog confused.

"Friend réunion."answered the admin.

" Now that you're here you can't leave Mr I'm going to not be responsive fOR 5 YEARS!!" Said mumbo slapping Grian in the head.

The hermits reaction: 0.0 " oh dear."/" What..?"

"Sorry! I didn't planed for getting kidnapped and getting trauma from your cousin's boyfriend and from those a®s|-|0/_3!" Replayed Grian and continued " and you chall let me speak my native language bc i couldn't do it for 4 years."

" Fine. I'll only forgive you if you stay for at least one season and I don't care what X sais about this." Stated Mumbo.

"Welp we have a new hermit everyone." Announced Xisuma kinda worried and very happy that he get to have a nother child/brother figure.