chapter 1 Life is fine now.

Stella is now a great doctor living with her mom and her small brother in a beautiful bungalow. Her family worst days are just gone after she has started earning and everything is going well. Her family was not that rich before. Her father died when she was in school due to liver cancer. Her mother who was a housewife started earning to feed the family. Her mother started working in a primary school. After struggling for many years Stella became a doctor and she was able to give her mom the life she deserves. And her brother is still studying in college. Her life is going good after she was able to fulfill her dream to become a docter.

As a usual day she wakes up from sleep and directly goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and after that takes a bath and gets ready to go to hospital and goes to the dinning room to eat her breakfast. Her mother and brother are waiting for her to eat the breakfast together.

Mom : Come fast we are waiting for you to eat together.
Brother : You are always lazy elder sister.
Me : I am not lazy. You are the one who is lazy.
Mom : Stop fighting and eat your breakfast.

We nodded and eat the breakfast.

After finishing the breakfast Stella and her brother said good bye to her mother and went to school in her car . She drops her brother Nevin in his college and went to hospital.

She enters the hospital and juniors greets her saying goodmorning. Stella greets everyone including her seniors,juniors and her friends. And she left for her cabin but found someone calling her. When she turned to see who was calling her and found it was her senior Justin. He was a good friend of her.

Dr. Justin : Hey Stella
Me : Yes,senior
Dr. Justin : Stella how many time I have to tell you not to be so formal with me. Just call me Justin.
Me : Okay, Justin. Then why did you call me?
Dr. Justin : Can we have lunch together?
Me : Okay,sure

Justin smiled and left and I turned towards the way to my cabin and found Maya smiling at me. She was a close friend of mine from school.

Me : Maya,when did you come?
Dr. Maya : I just came some time before you but I think I saw something interesting.
Me : What did you saw?
Dr. Maya : Don't act so innocent. I was talking about you and senior .
Me : But what is there to act innocent. He just asked me to have lunch with him.
Dr. Maya : Stella don't you see that he likes you and always treats you differently than any of his junior. Can't you give him a chance.
Me : I have always seen him as my senior and he is also my good friend. I never had any feelings for him. And he never said that he has feelings for me you are just overthinking it
Dr. Maya : Its useless to talk with you about love. You just don't want to understand it
Me : Okay,I don't understand this things just leave me alone.

Maya left and I went to my cabin and started thinking
(I know this things just I don't want to believe in love again because this feelings hurt so much like hell. I suddenly remembered my past when I used to love someone. He was my first love but it was one sided. Why still I can't move on? I have not seen him for many years. What he would be doing now? Does he still remember me? He have never seen my love for him. He only sees me as a classmate of his class. Why I am trying to recall the past that has nothing to do with me now. Just forget it. I am fine and strong now without this love. So, I never want to love anyone because it hurts so much.)

I hope everyone will like the first chapter of the story.