𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

∞༺♥༻∞

∞༺♥༻∞

"RYKER," I pressed soft and continuous kisses to the nape of Ryker's neck. He turned on his stomach during his sleep which gave me more skin to kiss. "Ryker wake up."

With each kiss, I could feel Ryker's muscles tense. I needed to leave since I wanted to be back at my place by sunrise. It was only four am right now.

"It's too early," he muttered into the pillow and I sighed softly. I climbed onto his back and straddled him before leaning down to brush my lips against his ears.

"I'm about to leave," Ryker softly groaned and rolled me off his back to push his body up. I laughed softly and rolled onto my back when he moved to hover over me. "That'll make you get up won't it?"

His eyes sat low and he was still waking up when he leaned down to softly kiss me. My legs lifted to wrap around his waist and pull him against me.

"Why do you have to leave so early?" Ryker questioned while I moved to pull the blanket up to his shoulders so it surrounds me as well. "Just stay for a few more minutes," Ryker whispered before dipping his head down to catch my lips in his.

I think I have a thing for clingy men. Jesus.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Ryker kneeled beside the bed and helped slide my panties on my shaking legs. I tried to act like the round we just did wasn't affecting me but my heaved breaths and shaking legs say otherwise.

"I think this is my favorite thing to watch," Ryker chuckled and I lifted my hips for him. He stood to his feet and walked to his closet to grab out a hoodie and a pair of shorts that fit big on me.

"Is this going to happen every time? Because Jesus I have to get used to this... it's never happened to me before," Ryker chuckled and returned to me with the clothes in his hands. He placed the shorts with the adjustable waistband beside me and motioned for me to lift my arms.

"That's because you've never been fucked right," my head tilted after he slid the hoodie onto me. I crossed my arms over my chest and exhaled a breath. "What? Did I say something wrong, sunflower?"

I shook my head quickly and stood up when he helped me.

"No it's just.. the term fuck seems so aggressive," I don't know why that was the thing that came to mind. Ryker smiled and slid the shorts on before adjusting them to hug my waist. He kissed my forehead before pulling away.

"You think that's aggressive? And not what we just did?" He teased and I pushed my hands gently against his chest. "Maybe I should walk you to your door since you live so close."