14

It's finally Friday. I've been waiting for it since Sunday night and it's finally here.

After class, my parents and I are going to our house in LA. Even if we live here, we have our own stuff apart from the gang, but it's just cooler to live in the mansion.

We decided to spend the weekend together and I really needed that. I am grateful for the parents I have and the way they understand what I need even though they have no idea what's going on in my life.

I know it might sound bad, but after beating the shit out of Billie, I felt a little less anxious and scared of every little thing around me. I even slept about three hours las night. IN MY ROOM. ALONE. Better than nothing.

On the way to class, I decide to text Maya. I kinda miss her.

Me
Hey girl
How you doin?

Maya
I'm ok

Me
Are you coming to class today

Maya
Nah
I feel sick

Me
U sure?
Wanna talk?

Maya
Not really
I need to go back to sleep
I'll talk to you later

Me
Okay,
Byee❤️❤️

I hate the way she's been acting lately. I've tried to go to her place but she said she wasn't feeling well so I didn't insist.

Maybe she's like that because next weekend she's turning 18, which is a really big deal. At that age, the people have to do a test which will determine how good they are. It contains multiple tasks, physical ones and also some that include thinking and shit.

If you aren't good at anything you might end up as a cleaning lady or something. Which is not that bad, but it doesn't compare to fighting and selling drugs out in the world.

I hope she'll be better bext week cuz it's going to be the last one for us together in classes. After 18, your training is over. You become an adult.

~time skip~

Today was fun cuz we only played around with guns, shooting the targets in the mansion's garden.

I wish I could go and talk to Maya, but we have to leave in an hour and I didn't packed anything yet.
I'll call her once I'm in LA.

Miles' POV

"Dude I fucking loooove Saturday nights" Jaden screams as we walk to the last floor of the mansion. There's a party going on and we're not going to miss it.

As we get in, the smell of weed is instantly hitting me , making me want some.

We get some drinks and sit down on a couch waiting for some familiar faces.

After about five minutes, Drew and Billie come and sit next to us, giving us some rolled cigs. Drew is casually taking a place in my brothers's lap and Billie sits beside me.

Jaden and Drew started dating after that dinner of the gang's uniunion. Those two rushed but they seem to look good together.

"Yo, Billie, what's on your forehead?" Jaden asks laughing while pointing at the plaster on Billie's head.

" Bitch shut the fuck up" " No Billie, admit it, you were scared that Raven's gonna beat you, so you gave up from the beginning"

To be honest, what happened during that fight was really weird. Billie is refusing to tell us why she did that and asking Raven would probably be awkward, plus, I don't think Raven likes Billie.

I mean, Maya seems to hate her. She knows I hang with her but she's not happy about it.

I really hope that's not the reason behind her recent behaviour. She's barely texting me and we haven't had sex in four days. I really need that man. And I need to hug her. I asked her to come to the party but she said she's not feeling good.

Me
Hey babe
How you feelin?

Maya
I'm oky
I need to go to sleep
I'll talk to you tomorrow

Me
Okay
Good night princess
I love you❤️

Maya
Love you too❤️

I throw my phone on the table in front of us and drink my whole glass of vodka . I'm not even 18 yet but who cares? Next week I'l be,just like Maya. We always talked about our close birthdays being a sign of the fact that we are soulmates.

" Problems in paradise?" I hear Billie asking so Jaden won't hear." I don't know. Something is off about Maya and I just...I have a feeling that she's cheating on me"

"Ouch. That's why I only fuck the bitches. Feelings hurt. But if you are really concerned about that, I can help you by talking with a guy I know. He's somehow the hacker of the gang. He's looking for information that might help the gang by breaking systems and shit. He could give you all of her text messages so you can see who she's texting"

I contemplate a bit but honestly, this sounds crazy.
" Thanks bro, but I think I'l refuse it. I can't do this to her. I would be invading her too much."

"However you wish"

After a couple hours, and a couple drinks I decide to look through instagram. I check Maya's page and look at her sexy pictures and press the messages icon. I am really surprised to see that she's online. She said she was going to sleep. She fucking lied to me.

"Ay yo! Billie, listen. Is your offer still available?" I ask stumbling on my words because of the alcohol I had.

"Of course my friend"