Chapter - 4

Looking at the now sprawled figure of Scott tied to the bed with the same handcuffs he brought for me, I sighed. Finally, one step is over.

I undressed Scott. Yes, Undressed. Stark naked till I can see his hairy body more clearly. He can easily camouflage in between a sleuth of beers. And, no one will ever know who is who.

I'm so fucking disgusted with myself for giving this guy a handjob - with gloved hands. Despite that, I've washed my hands twice already. But, I needed his cum. I needed to give him a proof that we've had sex.

Throwing one last glance at his crotch covered in a sea of cum, I wore his shirt, over my now creased dress. So, it would look we had already fucked. Putting his phone in the shirt's pocket I took off outside, not forgetting to grab my purse before.

Walking across, hallways after hallways, and stairs after stairs I finally saw what I've been looking for-

The control room

I continued looking at the shatterproof windows until two tear dropped down from my cheeks. I didn't stop, neither did I blink. My eyes are probably red. Good enough, I guess.

With that I entered the room, and was greeted with still awake pupils typing furiously on their keyboard.

But as soon as my heels clicking sound came near their ear-shot all of their heads snapped up in a second. It was almost comical.

My eyes scanned the entire room until it focused on one person.

Justin Harvey - one of the newbies in here. A local hacker.

I approached him and softly said, "Excuse me? " He woke up from whatever trance he was in and said, "Y-yes?" probably confused why I was approaching him out of all the people in this room.

"I need to make a call, can I have your phone? " I murmured pathetically.

His eyes was trained on my legs, that now covered greater part of my skin with Scott's shirt than it had covered with mine.

"And what would I get in return? "

I bit my lower lip, of course, they would never do anything for free.

"Would you like to meet me at a club tomorrow? " I asked shyly.

To which he bobbed his up and down, thrice.

"How'd you get online? I couldn't." I asked, even though I already know the answer. I wasn't able to get through the system, easily.

"Oh well it's a closed network, you see. Pre-authorized connections only. "

"Oh"

"Where's the main system, do you know about that? " I tried to be as succinct in my approach as possible not wanting to raise suspicions. 

"Yeah, that machine you see? " He pointed at a huge system, wired together with different technologies. "That's our Primary system. From there we'll get the instructions. Our boss sends us instructions through that only. "

"Wow, that's pretty advanced. " I fake marveled.

"Yeah, it is. "

After a few moments, when I found no one around, I planted my device at the back of one of the system's parts, to hide it from the public eyes. And flew from there.

I was on H3 hallway when I heard quite footsteps coming near me from the front, in one swift motion I took out my all-holes key- could easily pass as a small dildo- that was fitted in the dress as the zipper and dived to pick the lock nearest to me. Of course not before checking if it is actually locked or not.

"-ucked her like a merry-go-round. Begged me to stop." A guy said with an obnoxious laugh.

"With your peanut sized funnel? Sure. " Another man's voice echoed, slightly shriller than the first. How did he know about his- UGH, focus!

It seems like the other guy totally ignored his partner's sarcastic comment and said, "And you won't believe, I sucked her nippy and came out mil-"

I didn't wait and entered the room in one swift move, not waiting for them to come round and find me.

When I glanced across the room there isn't a single piece of furniture in the room apart from the bed. The walls are completely bare. No windows. All I see is an open shower at the end, and what appears to be a small bathroom next to it. And... why are the lights so bright?

I lift my head, only to be blinded by the strip of lights from the ceiling above me. They're the type you usually see in hospital corridors or torture rooms and considering the owner of this room, it probably is for torture.

And just when I thought this situation couldn't get any worse, a sound from behind me makes me jump, and I point my gun towards the direction of the voice that I stole from the newbie.

"Impossible."

The first words out of his mouth confuse me, but the way he looks at me from where he sits on the bed cripples me with fear. How the hell I didn't see this man on the middle of the bed. My legs feel like jelly, but my survival instincts kick into gear as I straightened up and attempt to open the door behind me once again.

"Don't say a word or I'll shoot you. " I threatened in a hard voice.

He looks into my eyes. They're as shocked and confused as I feel. His gaze runs down my body. And once his eyes flick back into mine, they narrow before he speaks. "Who are you?" He slowly walked near me making me take a step back. He totally ignored my threat like he never heard me saying anything.

Huh? His question caught me off-guard.

My mind is yelling at me to attack but for some darn reason I couldn't. The rough way he looks. His unkempt and scruffy appearance and the wild look in his eyes.

But the concern I see buried deep inside makes me think he might not be what I first assumed. He almost look like a ...child? Like me. Just around 16 something. But despite this, I'm not willing to take any chances.

I raised my guard up again with the gun that to my surprise was a little lowered probably because of my examination of him. His body stiffens as he eyed the gun, like he saw it the first time since I came here. He sucks in a breath, holding it as he waits for a response. It takes me a moment to understand his reaction. He's nervous. Really nervous. Like he's scared of me.

He looks at me intently, almost in wonder. "Sorry. I'm still finding it hard to believe that you're real. "he says.

I try to swallow the knot in my throat before asking, "Who are you?"

"Me? " He asked as if he was shocked to know I was interested, or was it the fact I didn't know him? When he saw the blank look on my face, he answered, "Fabian. Fabian Lombardi. " his voice coming out raspy.

My eyes widened in shock and I gaped at him like a fish.

"Are you by any chance related to the Italian Mafia?"

His eyes brightened a bit, the first ever emotion he showed beside being scared. "Yes. I'm the youngest son of the present don." he said almost proudly.

Heck. He was on full on proud mode.

___