Chapter 4

The next day ....

Nagising ako ng maaga dahil i heard a doorbell ...

( Ding Dong Ding Dong )

I opened the door and i was so shocked to see HIM ....

He hugged me ...

" kuya why are you here ? "

" arent you glad ?? I miss you very much princess "

Well that's my kuya ICE SCOTT

He's tall, handsome , sporty almost PERFECT, but well apparently his hair is black .. He's a fourth year student currently studying on an elite school called MIYABI GAOKA

wondering why we have different surnames ?? Well my real name is CYTHERA IVONNE SCOTT .... and i run away from our home .

..

..

WE OWNED A THOUSANDS OF FIVE STAR HOTELS AND OWNS THE BIGGEST CORPORATIONS IN THE WORLD .. AND WE RANKED #1 IN THE BUSINESS INDUSTRY... WE'RE EVEN MORE POWERFUL THAN THE GOVERNMENT

And thats why i run away from home ... Im sick of all those fake friends, creating tactics how to run the company etc. and besides i want to explore the outside world of business ...

" Cythera i heard what happened to you"

" so what ? " Ganyan ako sa kanila palagi akong palaban i dont want to be dictated because fvck its my life ...

" we have enough of your rebellious actions cythera , wether you like it or not youre transferring to Miyabi Gaoka ASAP . "

" WHAT THE HELL ??? WHY WOULD I ?"

" Its too dangerous for you to be at that public school and besides someday youll gonna be the ceo of our company and you should be trained properly ! "

" No ! Its not dangerous for me ... Besides no one knows my true identity and i can stay to my school as long as they dont know the truth "

" im warning you cythera ! ENOUGH OF YOUR CHILDISH ACT ! "

" but what would you do ??? Threatening me like this?? I'm going to tell dad. "

" Its his will to transfer you to MIYABI GAOKA "

〣( ºΔº )〣 it really shocked me .. To think na daddy's girl ako

.

" He told me that if you still continue this , he'll torn your school apart "

"FINE ! I'LL BE TRANSFERRING TO THAT SCHOOL OKAY ??But in one condition kuya please :( Let me play on the finals please i beg you :( and after that magtratransfer na talaga ako don .. just pleaseee ?? :((( "

" But what about your wrist injury?? Nababaliw ka na ba? "

"Kuya naman please? don't worry about my wrist and diba you know naman na i can also play with my left hand? so please? payagan mo na ako :(( para namang okay lang na magtransfer ako :("

"Okay okay princess, but please right after ng tournament nyo itratransfer na kita asap understood ? Im going na bye princess see you soon"

Then he left me dumbfounded....

And today, there's another problem that I should face .... Thanks kuya =.=