Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip

I wonder If you
Are too good to be true

I wonder If youAre too good to be true

Yunru pov part 2

A massive bouquet was delivered to your dorm room early the next morning

A massive bouquet was delivered to your dorm room early the next morning. Liu Mei was gushing over your new admirer, is not Taelove, but...Jackson Wang, a kpop idol. He apparently visited some family members and somehow obtained and delivered to your agency's number. You can't tell Taelove about this. He'll be furious. They'll be flying to Osaka later tonight. You don't want to cause him unnecessary distress. He must concentrate on his performance.

You were all at Qianfans'penthouse apartment that afternoon for a small party. All 20 of the top seniors will fly to the 5-star Narada Resort & Spa Sanya in Hainan.

You were relieved that the meeting did not take place in Dylan and Taos' small dorm.

Dylan was very pleasant to you, and you like that side of him. Dylan of old. He gave you space even though he served you drinks and snacks at the small party. He made a concerted effort to regain your favor. You've already forgiven him, but you're not going to let him know. He is scared stiff that you will discard him.

Qianfan wanted all of you to start your little senior vacation as soon as possible. His father informed him that the resort would be too crowded that weekend, and he and his friends would not be able to enjoy it privately. So you were all game to fly tonight and take a midweek vacation.

The hotel staff has prepared a fantastic program for you...You were all pumped. You were 12 men and 8 women. Bei Wei and her best friend were very cool and snobbish toward the four of you. She was still irritated that Sana had won the University's most covert photography award and had her portfolio displayed in the Art Museum.

However, your group was polite and respectful to them  There was no time for animosity because you'd be traveling companions.

You just smug smile inwardly because Sana helped you get into modeling and you will be eternally grateful to her. And the fact that you won a FILA modeling contract and that you and LiuMei will be part of the BTS Japanese Tour crew turned them green with envy.  Sana and Sana and Dahyun just mocked them with a sly smile.