Chapter 1 - The Cemetry

[Y/N's POV]

I walk down a path in the forest. It seems I have lost my way.

Suddenly I hear a laugh.

A creepy laugh that sends a shiver down my spine. It sounds like an old creep.

As I get closer to the cemetry in the forest, I hear the footsteps of someone.

I think I might've been followed.

I see an ash blonde guy standing in the cemetry. He is standing with his back towards me. I'm not sure if he knows that I'm here.

I walk back, but then he turns around.

He is walking towards me with glowing blue eyes. An antler comes cracking out of his head, following with another. His face has now a green wooden streak* that goes from his left cheek towards his nose. He also has a small one on the right side of his chin and one on his chipped right ear.

I look around to see if anyone else is here. I don't see anyone.

"Y/N." I hear behind me in a distorted voice.

I turn around to see him standing only a few inches away from me. His blue glowing eyes stare right into my soul.

"I saw you. You wanted to walk away, didn't you?"

He paused before whispering a sentence that sent chills down my spine:

"I'm afraid that's not happening."

He launches his claw arm towards me and I try to dodge it, but fall towards the ground in shock.

He extends his arm to dig up a vial with blue liquid in it.

He says "Ah, there you are." while holding it up and spinning it with a smirk on his face.

Then he grabs me sternly with his other arm and drags me towards the entrance of the cemetry.

I try to wriggle free, but his grip tightens.

"You're not leaving."

He throws the vial on the cemetry entrance. The blue liquid drops down and starts forming something. A bright light appears.
I open my eyes to see a portal.

"Where are you-"

He dragged me with him into the portal.