Chapter 4: Chaeyoung's Medical Evaluation🔞

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝟶𝟺

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝟶𝟺.𝟸𝟺.𝟸𝟶𝟻𝟽
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚎𝚓𝚞 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢

Y/N's POV

Dusk approaches as the sun slowly begin to descend and the moon begins to rise once again. All of the nurses and doctors have gone home already and the rest of my fellow cadets are eating dinner by now and doing their things.

When we got inside the medical bay, there was nobody in sight, the lobby was vacant of people and the hallways are empty creating an eerie effect. 

I have no clue or idea what Chaeyoung plans to do with me but I have a feeling that I don't want to know. 

She examines our surroundings before she pulls me with her into a corridor, venturing further into the medical bay there was still no medical personal present. 

"In here..." She whispered to me after opening the door. 

Complying with her wish, inside appears to be an ordinary clinical room, there was a bed, a desk with a computer, and cabinets that probably contain syringes and basic tools like stethoscopes and sticks. 

As soon as I walked inside enough, she shut the door behind her and I got pushed onto the bed as she began to unbutton her blouse. 

The terrifying expression on her face made me crawl back onto the bed until I was cornered by the wall. 

Attempting to keep a straight face as possible, was useless as Chaeyoung can easily tell that I was nervous and scared. 

"There's no need for fright, my dear, this is just to make sure you're not fertile and that your reproductive system is healthy~." She explained to me in a flirty tone before taking off her tie and jacket. 

Shit... I better get out of here before my balls don't get blown off... 

Rushing past her to the door, I tried turning the knob to open it but all efforts are futile as the door was locked. 

"Hehe... Do you think I'd let you go that easily~?" She asked me as she grabbed a hold of me and threw me back onto the bed before pinning me.

Our faces were inches apart and she was strong as hell as I couldn't break free of her grip. She takes off my shirt and throws it on the floor along with my pants leaving me in my underwear. 

She saw the sight of my abs making her lick her lips like a hungry apex predator had caught her meal. Witnessing such a sight arouses me causing my sausage to have a mind of its own. 

"Hehe, only good boys get rewarded and if you comply with me, you'll get a treat of a lifetime~." She whispered to me causing the hairs on my arms to rise cause of the goosebumps. 

Having enough of the foreplay, Chaeyoung takes my hand and puts it under her shirt and bra causing her to moan in pleasure.

Exploring her breasts a bit more, I can tell she was about a B-Cup size, she looks down and enjoyed the sight of my rod in my underwear. 

 "Mmm~. Looks like your friend down there wants out~." She said to me before finally pulling it down and releasing my monster size cock.

"Oh my, and you've been hiding this from me all this time~." She says to me as she wraps her hand around it before slowly pumping it up and down. 

Hissing at the sudden wave of pleasure and arousal, this feeling was completely new to me as I'd never been jerked off by a girl but the feeling is amazing. 

Satisfied enough, she takes off her shirt and pants leaving her only in her undergarments, the smooth silky skin is just to die for and I can tell she takes great care of her body that's for sure. 

Out of nowhere, I felt an overwhelming wave of rapture in my body and I look down at my cock to see Chaeyoung licking it to the tip before slowly taking it into her mouth. 

The feeling of her tongue and lips finally makes me moan in ecstasy as I couldn't hold back anymore. She was just too skilled and great at this sort of stuff. 

I swear to God, she looked me dead in the eyes and showed nothing but hunger and neediness. She takes off her bra revealing her gorgeous medium-sized breasts and I just couldn't help but stare at it encouraging her to pick up her pace. 

She takes my cock out of her mouth making a pop noise, my rod was wet as a slip-n-slide, and she gives me a sexy smirk on her face.

"Oh, baby this was only the start, let's on to the main event shall we~?" She asked me before taking off her panties revealing her clean shaved womanhood leaving me speechless.

"Like what you see~?" She asked me before straddling herself onto my lap and I begin to brace myself for what was next.

Taking my cock, she aligns herself before rubbing my sausage against her pussy causing her to moan like crazy. 

"Mmm~. Are you ready for the time of your life?!" She asked me and didn't give me time to reply as she puts it inside her causing her to scream like a maniac. 

"Oh, my fucking God you're so damn big!" She screamed almost making me go deaf. 

Starting at a steady pace, she pounces up and down on me and we held onto each other's torso causing me to moan in her ear making her go faster and faster. 

Nothing could prepare me for how fucking tight she was and this was the greatest feeling that I've ever felt despite not ever having sex with a girl. 

It was now clear that my virginity is taken away by the most beautiful woman on the planet, it was clear that she doesn't play any games whatsoever. 

"Argh...Chaeyoung... I'm going to blow!" I warned her as I started to get close to my limit. 

"Ah~! Ah~! Do it inside of me~! I want your babies~!" She said to me and I came deep inside her walls. 

Immediately I collapsed onto the bed with Chaeyoung falling onto my chest but my thing was still inside of her.

We catch our breath as we were completely exhausted from our joyous activities but I still couldn't catch any genuine feelings for Chaeyoung because I don't need a wife or someone to take care of me.

"Di-Did you love it...?" She softly asked me as she was tired out. 

"Y-Yeah... I did..." I weakly answered her and she softly giggled before kissing me on the cheek.

"Good, because this was nothing but a taste of my love for you, my darling~." She warned me and I sighed. 

"H-Haha... Whatever you say..." I replied to her before falling asleep on the bed and she probably did the same.

---------------------------------------

To Be Continued...

Author: I cannot believe I've done this... Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed my first smut chapter as this was my first time! What do yall think will happen next? Stay tuned to find out! Hoped yall liked the chapter and story so far but if you did please leave a vote and comment if you can as it would be greatly appreciated :)