Panic Room

"Why did you do that?" Sirius whined, shaking Abigail by the shoulders as she tried to answer, tongue flailing around inside her mouth ceasing her from answering his question.

Harry held his comments in, he knew exactly where that conversation was going to go having had it himself, everyone, not doused in green, was staring at her in shock why would someone do something so selfish.

But it wasn't selfish, that was the problem.

A small act so open to interpretation anyone could see it as her being untrusting of the people she'd been bonding with all year and she refused to listen to them, if anyone had been doubting she was a Slytherin before it certainly wasn't a doubt now.

"It was the right move." She said calmly once Sirius had finally let go of her. Regulus nodded at her in agreement, fully understanding where the girl was coming from, if not for the push she'd done all three of them would've ended up in that compressed panic room with no one to stop Voldemort getting the stone, immortality and Voldemort would never be a good mix Regulus knew this first hand, horcruxes.

Regulus pulled the girl into a hug shocking everyone around them.

The hug has woven into her soul in a way that is forever bonded. Regulus I hope that was your intention, because this is real.

Tears welled into her eyes, knowing of his unhappily ever after, it couldn't stop her bottled agony, he'd know soon.

She sat next to him at the Slytherin table smiling nervously at Harry, who nodded happily, encouraging her.

They'd all know soon.

[The screen is flooded with darkness all anyone can hear is heavy deep breaths. A knock. Another. Silence again.]

Harry: Abigail? ABBY?! Can you hear us! Are you hurt? PLEASE ANSWER ME?!

He looked over to the girl, still sat happily in amongst the Slytherin's of the past, he nodded at her 'αяє уσυ σкαу' she nodded with a gentle grin in response, it was traumatic but all was okay, they both knew this was just the start. 

Abigail: Harold I'm fine I promise, please keep going it's you two that need to go on I know, please just go complete whatever's next, and be careful

Aurora: Are you sure Abz, you think you can get out?

Abigail: I'll be fine

She was eyed with curiosity ( subtle self-product placement: my other book if you wanna check that out 🤷‍♀️ ) as many processed the answer that's left the lips from that of her younger self years ago, sneaky as ever.

Aurora: That doesn't answer my question.

Abigail: I'll get out.

Harry: [whispering so Aurora wouldn't hear him] We're having a talk when you get out okay.

Abigail: Okay. But go then.

"Top ten worst decisions I've ever made," Harry muttered to her rubbing a soft spread of fingers over her exposed knee. Abigail glared at him slightly mumbling angrily as she stuck her tongue out at him. Many smiled at the happy bubble of love floating the two away from the horrifying experiences that were to be shown before them.

Aurora and Harry: [Another large deep breath is heard as the darkness continues] Okay. We'll go through.

[Light. Their backs turn to a large set of doors and as the camera shows their worried, pale, panicked faces two backs of the paintings are visible, light flooding through them like rays of densed sunlight through the clouds on the foggiest April noon. Then there was a blockage between then, black and unnerved; where Abigail was. As the large creak echoed from the doors opening, there was a soft flash, they didn't notice.]