16.

Omniscent POV

Omniscent POV.

Mariah finally had fell asleep after just laying overthinking the situation and stuffing her face with Oreos

Mariah finally had fell asleep after just laying overthinking the situation and stuffing her face with Oreos. Hearing Kash start barking loudly made her jump up at the noise of banging on her door also.

She jumped up slowly making her way to the door scared.

"God please, not my time yet! I ain't even meet Central Cee yet." She whispered to herself, almost making it to the door she paused when she heard,

"Fuck it, I know the code.. fuck am I banging for?" Kay voiced entering the code allowing the door to open gradually. Kash had quiet down when noticed someone familiar.

"Oh so you up?" He snarled at her, looking her up and down.

"No well I wasn't, I jumped up because of the banging." She looked behind him at Dougie and waved shyly.

"What up hitta! You got food?" He pushed Kay out the way making him look at wildly,

"Bro you okay? You just ate all my food before we came over here?!"

"I'm good, mind your business nigga."

"Whatever bro." Kay shook his head slipping off his shoes going to take a seat on the couch.

"Come here," He motioned Mariah over as she stood there awkwardly.

"I'm scared." She continued to stand there, he sucked his teeth turning away,

"Come the fuck over here before I do something I'll regret."

Mariah threw her hand up, "Alright you see I was letting you slide with talking to me crazy since you're upset but now you pushing it! Suck my dick now the fuck."

"Oh nah she throwing the frank!" Dougie yelled with his mouth stuffed with mini glazed donuts.

"Word?"

"Word the fuck. You dragging it now." Mariah looked him up and down as he smirked,

"Okay."

"Okay?" She smartly said back.