Headcannons : PT 1

Hello everybody!

School has recnetly started so updates have started to become slower than they already were. As I was checking my books, ive noticed we hit 2k reads!

Thank you guys so much for taking your time to read and enjoy my short stories that I came up with at the top of my head! I love making scenarios, so it's nice I can share them with you guys.

I have a chatfic in the making of right now, so while it's being made, have some of my head cannons :)

THESE ARE NOT IN MY ONESHOTS!

Yashiro

Yashiro goes by she/her, while also being a bisexual teenage girl!

• Nene has a notebook of scenarios between her friends. Almost as if she's a fanfic writer.

• She has a playlist for each day in the week, and adds songs every other day to the playlist.

• Yashiro works at a nearby café with her friend, Aoi. After work, they both hang out for a little while and have a few snacks before leaving to their places.

• Yashiro enjoys listening to k-pop! She mostly listens to girl groups such as Twice, Loona, Lesserafim, and g-idle.

Hanako

Hanako goes by he/they, while being a bisexual ghost.

[HUMAN AU] • Hanako gives everybody a piece of paper with cringy jokes every year for their birthday.

[HUMAN AU] • The four, Hanako, Yashiro, Kou, and Mitsuba likes to go to the park at night or early in the morning so they can have fun without little children bothering them.

[Normal au] • When Nene is gone, he visits the other  Seven Mysteries. To be exact, Tsuchigomori. He likes to rant to him about how things been going between him and Yashiro.

[Normal au] • During meetings between the Seven Mysteries,  he brings a tiny quiet fidget spinner while  talking to the others. Simple but cute ! :D

Kou

Kou goes by he/him, and is gay (if it isn't obvious)

• While cooking dinner, Kou makes different foods depending on how his day is going.

• When Kou was younger, his mother gave him a cook book full of different types of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and deserts around the world before she died.

• Sometimes while Kou is stuck babysitting, Tiara forces him to play dress up with him. Which ends up to him having blue nail polish every once in a while.

• Every once in a while when Yashiro doesn't have bathroom duties and is at gardening club, he comes by to see what she's doing and helps. Plantonic kounene>

Unfortunately, that's it! I want to make more but I wanted to get this out as fast as I could. I might make a part 2 if you guys would like. I hope you enjoy these small headcannons! I post more often on my TikTok, which is teruuui. I also have my discord server in my bio if you would like to join! Nobody else is in it right now besides me due to it still being in the work. Once again, thank you for supporting my works!

-love you all!