The Golden Weapon

Ninjas were surrounding Kai with one holding a scythe, one holding shurikens, and the last one holding nunchucks. The one with the shurikens goes in to attack, but Kai stuck the vibrating toothbrush and mask into his mouth and ducks when the star ninja spits it out, flying to nunchucks face which bounces up and into scythes back, making him vibrate uncomfortably, until it got off and landed on the floor. They look to see Kai on top of a support beam and making a run for it. But Shurikens makes it in front of him and tries to kick him off. But Kai thinks fast and Shurikens falls to the floor, much to Kai's amusement and laughs. Only to kick by Nunchucks through the roof and into the training ground with a little dragon flipped. The three ninjas regroup but Kai presses the button, activating the training equipment and fights with all that he's got. Kai gets the upper hand and soon jumps and lays on top of one while the other to land on top of him.

Wu: STOP!

They all look to see Wu, Jaune and Pyrrha at the door and walking to them. The three ninjas stood up and bowed to Wu.

Ninjas: Yes Sensei!

Kai: Wait, they're your students too? This was my final test, wasn't it?

Nunchucks: whoa whoa whoa! You never said about a forth, let alone six! It's always bean three! Three Blind Mice, Three Musketeers, Three-

Scythe: What he's trying to say sensei Wu is that the three of us have trained together, we're solid.

Kai(smug): didn't look so solid to me.

Shurikens: Master, what is the meaning of this?

Wu: Four of you have bean chosen, each in tune with elemental properties. But first, Ninja GO!

Wu uses Spinjitzu and changes their clothing to different colors and designs. Jaune was also in a purple ninja robe thanks to Wu.

 Jaune was also in a purple ninja robe thanks to Wu

(Without the sunglasses)

Shurikens: Woah!

Kai: How'd he do that?

Nunchucks: Look what color I am.

Jaune: What the?

Scythe: Wait a minute, I'm still black.