Part 9 - Kurts dad?

We were otw when the spree person cancled their drive. "What the heck" I said angry "why would they cancle." I crossed my arms like a little child, Kurt laughed at me a little and said "it's okay we just have to," he was cut off by his phone ringing.

He quickly hung it up, looking nerveous. "Who was that?" I asked "no one!" He said quickly. "Okay" I said confused, the phone rang again. This time I grabbed it and said "oh! Its your dad" "No dont" Kurt started and I picked it up. "Hello?" I said, putting the phone on speaker. "Yo, Kurt are you there" his sad said. Kurt sighed and said "yeah, what do you need." His tone of voice was kind of rude, "i need you to pick me uo okay?" "Why? Just drive yourself" "Just pick me up Kurt!" "Fine" Kirt finally said rolling his eyes and hanging up.

"Woah what was that" I said, laughing with a nervous tone. "My dad pisses me off" he said angrily, in an attempt to make him feel better I grabbed his hand and kissed it. He smiled so I assume it worked, but something still felt off about him like he was nerveous, so I just held onto his hand the whole way there.

We got there quickly, and all I see is this hippoe looking guy. "Kurt, is that your dad?" "Oh, yeah" he sighed. "Okay, i'll get in the backseat than" I said climbing back there. I felt a hand hit my butt "Kurt!" I yelled as I fell on the seat. "What it was there" he rolled his eyes and snickerd. We were laughing at eatchother when the door opened "Kurt?"