Chapter 36

(January 15th 1998)

   After stepping out for a small coffee date Me and Gabriel enter Monica and Rachel's apartment to see everyone and Frank and Alice there and everyone else is bickering when Phoebe runs out of the bathroom.

Phoebe: You guys!. You guys!. You're gonna have a baby!. They're gonna have a baby!.

Frank: My Sister's Gonna Have My Baby!.

Karina: Frank probably not say it like that.

We all hug Phoebe.

Phoebe: Okay but this can't be good for the baby.

All: Oh!.

We stop hugging and everyone else resumes the hug without her except Me and Gabriel. 

(February 14th 1998)

Me and Gabriel are in front of my apartment after a nice Valentines Dinner date.

Gabe: Karina we've been together now for almost a year. I know it may be to soon but I wanted to ask you to move in with me?.

Karina: "Smiles". I would love to move in with you.

   I kiss him and lead Gabriel into my apartment and after closing the door we continue kissing and fall on my couch.

(February 18th 1998)

   After telling everyone the news Me and Gabriel are at my dinner table in my apartment looking at apartments for us to rent together when we see an opening for one above Monica, Rachel, Joey, Chandler and Gabriel's floor. It is a 3 bedroom but it is cheap.

Karina: Hey babe here's one. "Showing him".

Gabe: I actually saw that apartment. It's in really good conditon.

Karina: Then I say we get it. We will be spliting the bills for now on and between my assistant job and your history teaching job I think we will do just fine. "Smiles".

(February 28th 1998)

   Me and Gabriel are let into Chandler and Joey's old apartment by Monica and we just got back from getting our first apartment that is upstairs together. Rachel and Joey are standing at the counter. Monica is flipping a light switch on and off next to the door.

Monica: Joey let me ask you a question. What does this light switch do?.

Joey: Oh Nothing.

Monica: Didn't it drive you crazy to have a switch and not know what it did?.

Joey: I know what it did!. Nothing.

Monica: They wouldn't have put it there if it didn't do something!. How can you not care?.

Joey: Like this. "Shrugs".

Rachel: Well here's another question for ya. Uh do you know what that silver knob on the toilet does?.

Joey: Sure!. It flushes it.

Rachel: Okay good. Now that since you know when you come over would you mind actually using it?.

I laugh as Chandler enters the apartment with his ex-girlfriend Janice.

Chandler: Hello!.

Joey: Hey!. "Sees Janice". Ah!. 

Janice screams in surprise.

Rachel: Guess who we ran into today?!.

Monica: Janice?!.

Chandler: Isn't this amazing?.

Karina: "Being nice". How have you been?.

Janice: Oh well I'm divorced.