Cuddles~ Ben Hargreaves (sparrow)

You were sitting on your bed, bored as hell.

Ben was on his desk looking over the pictures he drew. He was finishing up a drawing when he got startled by your hand on your shoulder.

" What's the matter love? "

"I'm boredddd"

"What do you want to do then? "

"I don't know.... "

"You want cuddles? Maybe we can watch Lilo and Stich oone time"

You nodded as your head was against his neck, he picked you up, bridal style, and plopped you on the bed.

You layed on his chest and watched the movie while Ben, was stroking your hair.

You noticed Ben was staring at you, in a way he never stared at anyone before.

"Benny what's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that? "

"Has anyone told you that you are beautiful. Soo beautiful, that I fell head over heels for you. I love you so much. Your h/c hair is so smooth and silky. Your e/c just that's me to different realms. Your lips..... I just want them against mine so bad. "

Ben quickly cups your checks and kisses you passionately and Lustfully.

You were so shocked you dropped the remote and straddle his lap and kissed back.

"I love you Ben Hargreaves"

"I love you in every universe. "

"Did you just quote Dr Strange?? "

"Maybe...

You both laughed and started kissing, leading it to a night of love and lust.