Dos

That frog is preggo lego eggos...

Sanemi saw Giyuu on the couch and picked him up bridal style. "Hey! Let me down!" whined Giyuu but Sanemi paid no attention "Come on love don't fight me~" said Sanemi while walking towards their room. Once they got inside the room Sanemi tossed Giyuu onto the mattress. He climbed on top of Giyuu and started kissing him "SaNemi~ I wanna go to bed" moaned Giyuu as Sanemi kissed his neck. "Not now love..." Pleaded Giyuu. He pulled of his clothes and started licking Giyuu all over his body Sanemi was done with Giyuu's shirt and was starting to kiss Giyuu chest and stomach until finally he reached Giyuu nipples and began sucking them "Oh.. Aah... Sa-" moaned Giyuu before Sanemi sucked one nipple Sanemi then proceeded to switch what he did to Giyuu's nipples and Giyuu was moaning louder with each action After a few minutes Sanemi decided to give Giyuu some more and lubed his cock Giyuu squirmed beneath him but he was unable to move much.Once he was fully lubed and fully stretched out Giyuu began whimpering. Sanemi teased Giyuu's hole with the tip of his cock "Do you like that~?" teased Sanemi. Giyuu shook his head, " SaNemi.. PleeAse huRRy up" pleaded Giyuu. Sanemi went deeper and deeper until he reached his prostate Sanemi slowly started pumping Giyuu's cock(a doodle Doo) and pushed his cock in and out, causing Giyuu to buck up."Ahgghhh~" moaned Giyuu as he rode Sanemi who began to thrust his hips forward.Soon after Sanemi felt Giyuu begin climaxing, so he fucked Giyuu harder and faster till Giyuu came Sanemi kept thrusting harder and harder until he came.

ARF ARF BITCHES no I'm not mentally ok...

Get me mental help.