Chapter 11

Sorry my dear readers, for the late update. It's been days. I hope everything will get better. I have to take care few things in my life. Now here I am.

Have a happy and prosperous Diwali everyone ☺️

________________

Omega King of Black Raven Pack.

Everyone was surprised at the news but they were happy and wanted to ask a few questions

Gulf: First, congratulations Nong Ras. But what about his mate?

Charong: I will make sure he will be with his mate when he is about to be crowned as the King of Black Raven Pack. 

Gulf: I agree you can do it Dad. Once again congratulations Nong 

Gulf went near him and hugged him.

Niran: Happy for you Ras.

They turn to look to the side where Niran is waiting to wish him.

Niran hugged him before patting him on his back. Likewise everyone congratulated him.

After sometime they were about to go to their pack but Phuwin stopped him.

Phuwin: Pa, did you give GrandDad a gift? I was thinking that you are going to give when you leave the palace.

Non: Yes. I already gave.

Phuwin: What is it Granddad?

Charong showed the wall up in the middle of the great hall.

Phuwin: Are you serious Pa? A photo frame.

Non: Yes.

Gulf: Yes I don't think there is anything big for your Granddad other than this. Everyone in the photo with him makes him happy. Am I right Dad?

Charong: Yes. That's why I called you to inform you not to give me anything. I am more than happy you all were here to meet me. And this photo is the best gift.

Phuwin: So P' also didn't give anything.

Niran: As he said this is the gift that was given by all of us to him.

Phuwin: Still, I will make a big gift for you. Wait and see Granddad.

Charong: Okay if that's what you want. I am waiting for it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Blue Hyacinth Pack:

At University: