COFFEE

Yeah, so not talking to Jasper didn't last long. My shifts at the hospital were getting worse as several of the more seasoned nurses were taking time off now that there was a newbie to push their work load onto. I couldn't even complain because then I'd just get backlash and there weren't any other hospitals to work at in Forks. It was high school all over again. Damn bullies.

I wanted to talk to someone and my dad was off the table. He'd go straight there and stir up a storm if he found out what was happening. My sister was totally an option but she was never home anymore. Too busy planning her dream wedding with the fiance I still had not met.

Rae-of-sunshine~

Hypothetical, how many years would I get if I killed say....7 or so people?

If it's premeditated?

StangerDanger101~

You lasted five days.

I'm impressed.

That depends on if you plan on getting caught. Who are you killing?

Rae-of-sunshine~

I have no friends and no one to talk to. You should be honored.

No plans on being caught but shit happens.

My dad is a cop so I know shit.

Are you sure you want to know? Wouldn't that make you my accomplice?

StangerDanger101~

Brother's future father-in-law is a cop. The man is scary.

You already told me so aren't I already?

Always have a contingency plan, Rae.

What did they do to deserve death?

Rae-of-sunshine~

I'm being run ragged like a damn puppet.

The other nurses keep taking sick days and calling off on purpose.

I haven't had a day off recently and IDK sure how much longer I can keep up.

[Rae-of-sunshine sent picture]

Purely luck I haven't keeled over!

StangerDanger101~

Darlin' you look dead.

Maybe get a checkup for yourself?

Talk to HR or your boss? What they are doing can't be legal.

I asked my Dad. He said report it to HR and send a report to your department head for proof.

Rae-of-sunshine~

I'm used to it. Got bullied a lot in school.

I just need coffee and sleep.

I'll think about it. I'm new so I don't have much standing. They are all nursing vets.

StangerDanger101~

You drink a concerning amount of caffeine. Maybe cut back?

Bullies are not worth your time, thoughts or mercy, Darlin'.

Report them.

Rae-of-sunshine~

If you mess with my coffee I will drink it from your skull.

Beat Emmet at any games recently?

StrangerDanger101~

That's both attractive and frightening.

I beat him 10-2 at smash bros yesterday.

We have a rematch tonight.

Rae-of-sunshine~

Oo send me pictures of the winning scores!

Hey my sister B is here, I gotta go! Have fun!

"You're still texting that stranger? You know he could be some strange creep right?" Bella said with a raised brow as she took a seat on my bed.

"I've seen his picture and he's not. He's actually younger than me. I feel like some old pervy lady." I joked, gently nudging her shoulder with my own.

"Robbing cradles now are we?" She laughed, shaking her head, "So hey, Alice is throwing me a bachelorette party at their place in two weeks. I wanted to give you a heads up to see if you can come. It will just be us, some old Jane Austen movies and lots of ice cream. No strippers!"

"Aww shucks Bells, why do you have to ruin my stripper fantasies!" I joked and smirked when her face turned bright red.

"R-Rae! Ugh!" She huffed," So do you think you can try to get it off? I really want you there."

I smiled and patted her shoulder, knowing my chances are slim and replied, "I'll do my absolute best little sis."

"Great! Well I gotta go! Edward's taking me out tonight so I'll see you later! Bye Rae!" and just like that she was gone.

It was hours later when I was dead asleep that I felt my phone vibrate on my pillow and I grabbed it without thinking to check my messages.

StrangerDanger101~

14-3 Emmet is pissed.

My twin had to stop him from throwing the controller at the T.V.

How is your night going, Rae?

Rae-of-sunshine~

You owe me coffee. I was asleep.

Kicked his ass again huh? LOL GET WREKT EM!

Going back to bed TTYL JAZZY POO!