Chapter 36.

/hii this might be the last chapter because may f2f naq tommorow.

Its been 5 years without you mahal. How are you naman po dyan hope you're doing better,by the way hun i met a girl kanina her name is heather! Kamuka ka nya mahal
Parehas kayong maganda but!! You're still prettier btw mahal nung makita ko sya she reminds me of you:(
Mahal what if bumalik ka talaga para saken? Hehe joke lang alam ko namang di mangyayari yon mahal.
Miss you mahal sana naman mayakap ulet kita soon..

No one's pov:

Regina and narda got seperated do you think they will still meet eachother in the future?.....

Narda custudio is a leading woman of Regina vanguardia
They've been 10 years together but a nightmares happen..
Narda didn't survive...

5 years before she died
Brian robles and narda custudio is talking about something until..
Brian pointed a gun on narda and accidentaly shoots narda. Regina saw it all
Brian tried to escape but he got into prison for
20 YEARS!. Regina said its not enough and wanna take revenge..
Do you think that revenge will continue?

But!....
There's a miracle happend.
Narda survived! But regina got away to move on.
Will they meet again?.

Narda's pov:

Its been 5 years hindi ko na nakikita si regina. Did she moved on already? Or iniwan nyako because she find someone better na.
Pero im still glad i survived nang magising ako nakita ko si ding at lola sa harapan ko.
Nagulat sila na nagising ako i ask lola what happend.
But she declined to answer
Pero dahil makulit ako
She answered me.
She said

I got into coma for 3months..
And regina moved to New york to start a new life.
When i heared nanay said that dali dali akong tumayo pinilit kong tumayo kahit nanghihina pako but it was too late naka alis na sya.
Its my fault all my fault.
Sana nagising ako kaagad para mayakap sya.
But it will never happend.
I know that.

Nang matapos na ako uminom ng kape ko dali dali ko itong niligpit at umalis bayad nadin ung kape ko kanina pa nang maka alis nako may na bunggo ako....
Guess who it is?

REGINA!!

W-wait akala ko ba she's on newyork? Why she's here i was about to ask her pero nevermind. Alam kong nakapag move on na sya and alam kong akala nya i didn't survived.i wanna hug her kiss her rn now. But i can't what i can just do is to say sorry and leave.

"O-oh.. im SORRY IM SORRY

"O-oh its fine!

Regina's thoughts:

Bakit kamuka nya si narda and kaboses din nya? Wait am i dreaming its imposible na its her i know she didn't survive and i know na she already move on.

"HEY! miss what's your name?

"U-uh do you know me?

"N-no just asking hehe

"Oh i don't mind. Anyways im
Narda- i- i mean Im h-heather.

"O-oh? That' a nice name!
Anyways i got to go thank you.

Do you think their love will still continue ?

...

...

...

...

If this two will met again and continue their love. Do you think its going to came true?.

Whenever.
A person is a loyal to the person she love she didn't move on.
Kahit ilang years man yan she's still loyal to the person she love.

That's why even regina vanguardia moved to newyork she never moved on. Narda custudio is still the owner of her heart.
But do you think, this two woman will know eachother again?