𝟶.𝟶𝟸

𝙽𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚣𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗|| 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊
|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

Hearing the sound of his phone alarm ringing Nehemiah couldn't help but to groan picking his phone up off the side table. Seeing the time had read '6:00am' Nehemiah knew he needed to get up so he wouldn't be late for school.

Laying in bed with his eyes closed for another ten minutes or so he finally got up after hearing Cassie's knocks at his door.

"I'm up!" He called his deep voice now groggy this time actually lifting up out of bed. Sitting on the edge of his bed he ran his hand down his face finally standing to his feet.

Turning the bedroom light on Nehemiah went into his dresser drawer pulling out a simple plain tee shirt closing that drawer before going into another drawer that held sweats. Pulling out a grey pair of Nike sweat pant bottoms he quickly threw them on over his basketball shorts along with the tee.

Grabbing his pair of Air Force 1's he threw them on before, going to his closet to grab the matching hoodie sweatshirt that paired with his sweatpants.

With it being mid October the weather had dropped drastically and during the morning hours the weather was even more freezing.

Grabbing his phone off the charger he placed it in his pocket. Making sure he didn't forget anything he turned his bedroom light off making sure to shut the door behind himself.

"No book bag?" Cassie questioned with a puzzled look on her face once Nehemiah came down the stairs.

Everyone had already been downstairs and was ready to leave for school with Nehemiah being the last down. He shrugged some still tired from last night.

Nehemiah didn't get the best of sleep due to the stress he was putting on himself. He was anxious about the new school he'd be attending. Nehemiah could handle change but this much was starting to take a toll on him.

"Okay Jai can you please make sure you get everyone to school on time?" Cassie asked Jai'are since Jai would be driving everyone to school. Jai rolled her eyes nodding.

"Yes mother dear." She sarcastically said not liking how her mom always treated her like she wasn't responsible.

After everyone got everything they needed from the house Jai'are, Nehemiah, Messiah, and Josiah all piled into Jai'are's small Honda.

They all strapped themselves into the car. Messiah being a ninth grader he would be in the highschool with Nehemiah and Jai just in the ninth grade wing while Josiah being a sixth grader would be in a whole different school building on the same property as the high school.