[ P A R T O N E ]

The Lost Queen

and

The Lone Wolf

Author's Note

Hi Guys,

Its honestly embarrassing how many times I've written this ruddy paragraph.

I've made my grand return of sorts, or attempted to, several dozen times by now. The short of it is that the last year of my life isn't something I would wish on my worst enemy, and put simply I have not been in the place to right.

But I've made enough excuses.

For the first time in a long while, things are looking up. I am so excited to be back, to put pen to paper and finally let you guys see the story I've had in my heart for nearly two years. So, what can you expect of The Songbird and the Wolf?

Though its been a while, I can assure you werewolf and fantasy, is still my passion. My love for writing unique, diverse and fantastical books has not changed, and I pray it never will. This will be packed with twists, magic, strong characters.

I hope you stick around for the roller coaster this will take you on, for I promise its going to be one hell of a ride.

Updates can be expected every Saturday, two chapters uploaded to this lovely site each time. Odd numbered chapters will be from the point of view of our wonderful, Fae Queen - Elodie. Which of course leaves the even numbered chapters for our Werewolf Soldier, Quinn.

Remember to add this to your reading lists, vote and comment as you go. Engagement in whatever form it comes always makes my day, and I would truly love to know what you guys think.

But most importantly, as always, remember to have yourselves a truly lovely day.

Madelynn

Trigger Warnings

- Familial Abuse.

- Graphic Imagery.

- Homophobia.

- Suicide Idealisation.

Every possible effort is made to approach these topics with care, and I refuse to glorify these in anyway in my writing - that you can be certain of. Aside from graphic imagery, these are largely fleeting aspects of this novel, but please be careful of your mental health. No book is worth putting that at risk.

Copyrights

This book and everything in it is the sole property of myself, , otherwise known by the pen-name Madelynn Tudor. This is not to be copied, replicated, translated or duplicated in anyway without my express permission being sought first.

The absolutely incredible cover on this book is the work of lantea-.

And the astounding banner heading this chapter is the work of art from terraxxa.

I can't apologise enough to the both of them for how long they've had to wait to see them used.