'-'_꩜ 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 ꩜_'-'

|Third Person POV|

"Come on Shadic!!" Maria called out to her little brother, she is now seventeen years old, her quills had fully form now and are no longer soft, she is wearing a purple sleeveless shirt with white straps that cross over each other, white shorts with a white belt, purple sneakers that were similar to Sonics with a gold ring that holds them together.

"Hold on...Maria..." Shaundre said, he is twelve years old now, his fur coat has soften into a light purplish-bluish color, his quills gotten longer, and took shape into, to of his quills nor curl downwards, while the others curl upwards, the same red stripe on his forehead, and five look bangs that still cover his face, the other quills have red stripes that run on long the sides, his red arms now look like flames that reach up to his elbows as well as the same design on his to his knees to his paws, the same dark blue patch of his back, he was wearing boots that were similar to Sonics, as well as a sleeveless vest.

Shadow walking behind the two kids, he didn't change much...as all he is the Ultimate Life Form, and stopped his aging when he sixteen.

Up on the hill that Shadow showed Sonic, sat a fully grown Sakura Tree, the only one to be planted in Mobius. The tree was special, and Shadow visits it every year when he got the chance, it was in the middle of spring and the Sakura Blossoms were blooming on the tree branches that reach up to the heavens, there was many gifts at the foot of the tree, ranging for thanking cards, flowers, stuffed animals, that are holding hearts. Each side of the tree was a fully bloomed rose bush, with both red and blue roses blooming from it. This was the Grave...of Sonic The Hedgehog.

Shadow did say that he would bury the hero in a location where he could always watch the Mobius from, the planet that he protected with his life, in the ebony hedgehog's hands were to stuffed animals of himself and one of Sonic.

"Dad look!" Maria said as she stopped at the tree, the sun shining down on it, making the pink flowers sparkle under the light.

"He finally bloomed!" Shaundre said with a smile on his muzzle.

"Remember guys, why come here every year" Shadow said as he kneels down to put the two stuffed animals under the tree, along with a box of milk chocolates.

"Hey Mom...I hope your enjoying the view, Dad has been training me really hard so I can eventually fight against the evil Eggman like you did" Maria smiled. "Uncle Tails still misses you, Like Dad does...but everyone is loving the museum...it became a real tourist attraction."

"Yeah, Maria and I work great together at team, Auntie Cream, said that some day we will be out beat you and Dad..." Shaundre said.

"As if!" Maria said shoving her brother to the side "I'm older and better than you!"

"Pfft Just because your Five Years Old than me doesn't mean anything!"

"Stop Fighting you two...I swear you two are just like Aunt Sonia and Uncle Manic" Shadow tells the two siblings.

Maria about to say something before Shadic pinches her on the arm. "Ow hey!"

Shadic blows a raspberry at her before running down the hill, Maria growls chasing after him.

Shadow sighs, before turning to the tree, "Hey My Love, I know it's been awhile since I talked to you, but...G.U.N really hasn't been easy on me...and the threats have been getting worst, Rouge and I are a still a team...that doesn't change, but with Eggman attacking again, along with Infinite, I had to start training our kids, Maria is getting better with her telekinesis, and chaos abilities...but she prefers to fight like you do, and Shadic, without Maria helping him...he'd be at a lost." Shadow looks up at the tree "I hope Maria is treating you well up there...I miss you both"

There was an explosion down in Station Square, followed by laughter of a very much alive Dr. Ivo Robotnik. "Dad!!"

"I got to go...just wait for me okay." Shadow said as he turns to leave, "Don't forgets to work together!!" He called out to the two siblings, before he skated off.

An angel with similar features to a blue hedgehog appears sitting on the grass, another angel with blonde hair and wearing a blue dress standing next to the hedgehog. "I miss you too guys..." Sonic said as he picks up the box of chocolates.

"I am treating him well, Shadow...thank you for not forgetting about me" Maria smiled.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭