1.

┏━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━              ━━━━━━━━━┛

"Again."

Inaria breathed out heavily, her hair flowing with the pattern of her breaths. She stood up, getting it position.

"Remember what I told you." Ser Harwin said to her.

Inaria let out a frustrated grunt, swinging her sword towards the man. Their wooden swords clashed, Inaria ducked and spinning to be behind him to he couldn't push her back.

Inaria brought her sword down, Harwin quickly turning around and catching it before it could hit him.

The girl yelled out as she used all her strength to fight against the pressures coming from the knights sword.

She pushed him away, the man stumbling. She used the hilt of her sword, slamming into the knight's shoulder so he fell over.

She let out a exhausted breath, pointing her sword at Harwin, "Yield." She panted.

Harwin moved his sword, dropping it next to him. Inaria let her sword down at this, which immediately gave the knight a chance.

He used his legs to swept Inaria off her feet. The girl fell, landing onto the ground as Harwin grabbed his sword, pointing it at her throat.

"Now you're dead." Harwin told her.

"You cheated." Inaria breathed out, the nine year old furring her eyebrows in frustration.

"You don't think you're enemies will cheat to kill you?" Harwin questioned, "Don't ever let your guard down. For no one."

Inaria clenched her jaw, "This is ridiculous." She pushed the sword away from her, getting up. "I don't need training."

"Your mother insists you train." Harwin stated.

"Why? Train Luke and Jace!" Inaria exclaimed.

"You are to inherit the iron throne at some point Inaria. The best rulers know how to fight." Harwin stated. "It is meant for you to be a strong warrior. It's in your blood. Your father Laneror Velayron is a fierce fighter, your grandfather as well."

Inaria couldn't help but let out a amused scoff at his words as she took off her gloves.

Harwin took notice, "May I ask what is so amusing Princess Inaria?"

She just smiled lightly, "Nothing Ser Harwin. If you may excuse me I wish to see my mother and how she's doing with the babe."

Inaria then turned around and walked off, "Wait Princess you need a-," Harwin started as Inaria turned the corner. "Escort." He sighed. He shook his head, "Just like her mother."