Looma

Will work on later

That was just a memo to me

Any how, on with the story.

Looma as recently been crowned the new ruler of Korohs.

LOOMA;I desire a husband.

She stands up and

After trashing the tetramandian males. It's clear that she will need to look elsewhere for a husband. So she goes to earth to find Ben.

BEN;Well, looks like I have to deal with Looma.

"No, I got her"

You activate your Nematrix.

Looks like this.

MAX;Not in here

MAX;Not in here. Do that out side.

"O k"

You rush out side. Then turn in to Trevor aka slam worm and get there. Basically using the move dig on her. You managed to change back.

"Well, glad that I figured that out"

LOOMA;Where is Ben Tennyson!?

"Some where that isn't here(Getting distracted by her outfit and body)Point being. He doesn't want to see you. So I am here to-

She was smirking and started flaunting her body.

LOOMA;Here to what?

"(Eyes widen)To(snaps out of it)Wait a minute, why are you here?"

LOOMA;I have just became the queen of Kohros and so I require a husband. I demand Ben Tennyson.

"Well, how about I battle you like Ben did"

LOOMA;Very well.

You turned in to Arthur and Zap her. It mearly slowed her down slightly. Then jump to the side. Turn in to Rock Steady and tackle her. She quickly gained footing and tossed him. He tumbled. Then gained his footing and charged again. It was just the same result. He turns in to Trevor and got a hit or to in until turning in to Charlie and spat webs at her. She dodged a few of them until he saw an opening and nailed her. 

LOOMA;Is that(Struggling)The best(heavy breathing)You can do?

She was just barley able to get out.

He tail smacked her. Then kicked her.

She got up just for his do pick her up in his maw and shake her like a dog with a chew toy. Then drops her.

Kicks her again.

Then puts his foot on her to signify victory. Then turns back.

LOOMA;O k, you are the victor. To the victor goes the spoils.

She gets up and gave you a big hug. You accepted and enjoyed the hug.

Tobe continued