Ch. 4 Randy "The Viper" Orton

I turned my flat iron off and set it off to the side

I turned my flat iron off and set it off to the side. Running my fingers through my hair, I took a brush to keep the split down the middle. Randy was gonna be here in a few minutes and I was just done getting ready. I took the risk in wearing heels so I slid them on to my feet.

I turned the bathroom light off and exited. I was getting excited actually. Randy was up to something though and I couldn't get it off of my mind.

As I walked into the kitchen for my key, I heard the doorbell ring. I turned around and went back to catch the door. I saw Randy standing behind it and smiled.

I opened the door and smiled at Randy, who was dressed in a white button up shirt that was tucked into his black pants. He had his hands behind his back as he looked at me with glistening eyes. "Hi," I said.

"Hello," he said, almost sounding as star struck as he looked.

"Was this classy enough?" I asked him in a joking way. His eyes traveled down my body before rising back up again.

"It's perfect," he told me. I smiled at him and he did too before he looked down. "Here, I got you these." Randy brought his hands from behind him only to surprise me with a small bouquet of roses. Wow, he's so sweet!

"Aww, Randy! You didn't have to!" I said, taking them from him.

"But I wanted to so." I smiled at him again.

"Here, if you wanna step in. I gotta grab my keys and we can take off. Randy nodded and stepped into the house. I left him at the door and walked back to the kitchen, smelling the flowers. Ooh, and they were fresh and new! What is going on with him today?

Setting them in the vase on my dining room table, I throw the paper away and grab my keys off the hook. I grabbed my phone off the island and walked back to where Randy was waiting.

"After you," he said.

"Um, after you. I gotta lock up!" I said. Randy laughed.

"Yeah, you do, don't you." Randy walked out the door and I left behind him, locking the door. I turned around and Randy was waiting behind me off the step. When I got to him, he walked me to the passenger door and opened it. Assisting me in, he closed the door and hopped into the driver's seat.

"Now where are we going? I'm hungry!" I complained.

"Hold your horses. It's not far!" I chuckled at him as he pulled out of the driveway. Randy knew I was hungry, but I just continued to bug him.

"I'm hungry!"

"Brooklyn, we are not doing this!" He said with a laugh.

After a quick drive and a small conversation added to it, we finally pulled up to a restaurant that was named Malio's.

"We have arrived...and now, you can complain that you're hungry!" Randy commented.

"Only because I was thinking it," I told him. Randy turned his head at me with a small glare and I laughed at him. "I was kidding, geez!" We both exited the car and he locked it. I walked around the car to his side then we both made our way up to the door.