[19]

Recap: bhool gaye!? Plan... Plan... Yaad aaya kuch?! Abey jao padhkar aao saalo kuch yaad nahi rehta tum logo ko 🤧

Scene: at night, at Abhishek's penthouse.

Roohi's p.o.v: So my plan was that, when Riya would come down the stairs for dinner, I will fall her down infront of Abhishek from stairs tangling my leg into her leg pretending that I did that secretly and that happened absolutely according to my plan, she came I was also came and I tangled my leg into her legs According to my plan Abhishek saw me and when I hurriedly go down stairs with fake concern for supporting Riya Abhishek shouted on me. I acted like I hadn't did anything. He ignored me and took Riya to nearby hospital which I wanted. Her head was bleeding and she was unconscious. That was a plus point for me as, now she will not able to do something in her Defense.I reached hospital where I found Abhishek tensed. He noticed me and started shouting on me that a doctor come out from room, Ignoring me Abhishek focused on doctor and asked him about riya's health.

"Doctor..!? doctor..?! Is she fine?? Abhishek asked in tensed tone.

"Mr...!? She is absolutely fine. That was just a minor injury on the head. There is nothing like that to be tensed." Doctor said with a polite smile.

"And..and..!? Baby..!?  that's fine too or not??" Abhishek asked in concerned tone.

"Baby!? who's baby!?" Doctor asked confusingly.

"Riya's baby doctor!!she is pregnant!?" Abhishek said in tensefull tone.

"What..!?Mr. you got misunderstanding!? She isn't pregnant!?If she was pregnant, we would have notice some signs of miscarriage." Doctor said calmly.

"But..!?but..!? Doctor she said-!?" Abhishek said.

"maybe..!! She got some misunderstanding. She's not pregnant here is her full body reports" doctor said politely.

"Doctor!! can I meet her..?!"as, Abhishek got understand all the tricks of riya. He asked, controlling his anger.

" Yeah!?- you can meet her." As doctor allowed Abhishek get's into the room with full of anger.

"Abhishek!!humara baccha..." As riya saw Abhishek she started acting but Abhishek makes her shut up.

"Shut up!! Apne yeh natak band Kar!!" Abhishek said angrily holding riya's neck.

(Author: arey aram se mar jayengi vo 🌚
*Le Abhishek: ek minute tu aa pehle tujhe maaroon
Huehuehue sorry!! Bhago bc 😭)

"Ack!.urgh..!!ahh.." Riya started coughing and tried to save herself.

"Abhishek!!leave her!!" as soon as roohi entered the room and saw the situation,she said making Abhishek apart.

"Tum kuch nahi bologi!! Abhishek looked at roohi with death stare and said angrily.

Abhishek's p.o.v: I was very angry with Riya that she did such a trick to get close to me. How could someone be this much mean??I told Roohi to get out and started questioning Riya. Seeing mine high level of anger she started apologies and started confessing that she did that for grabbing my empire and money and for having luxurious life.

"Mm.. I'm.. sorry..I..I just..." Riya again started apologizing that Abhishek shut her up while, taking out his phone.

"Now no apology from you will work in front of me!! I'll sue you!?" Saying Abhishek called the police.