19 Sensitive Ears

I woke up to blinding light coming in from the windows of the bathroom. My stomach rumbled loudly as I blinked trying to wake up. I climbed out of the bath tub hearing and feeling random cracks throughout my back and neck. I lifted up my shirt, tried to ignore my growling stomach, and checked my rib from the night they caught me. It still hurt like a mother and stuck out in a weird way. My body screamed for some kind of food. My head felt light and everything  felt slow. As much as I hate giving in, I know I need to eat something. Maybe today I can make a break for it. I crept down the stairs and looked to see if anyone was up so I could make a run for it. My hopes were crushed when I heard them talking and bustling around. I summoned up my courage to peek around the corner. Jason and Shaun  were laughing about something at the bar and I could hear the rest of them yelling and playing video games in the next room. Five year old idiots. Taking a deep breath, I unsurely forced myself to walk into the kitchen. Spotting a bowl of fruit on the counter behind the bar, I inched towards it. That was when they noticed me. "Well you're a late sleeper. " A bead head Jason said chewing a bite of his toast. I kept walking and didn't reply. He chuckled. "Shaun tells me that you slept in the bath tub. Is that correct?" His eyebrows were lifted with amusement and humor. "Yes, I did." I replied stiffly, still feeling the soreness in my entire body. He laughed and shook his head. I grabbed an orange from the bowl and started peeling it on the counter. I calculated that the orange was only 45 calories so I could eat it and then some other things a little bit later and still stay under my calorie goal for the day. "Hey." I looked up to find Jason's intense green eyes boring in to mine. "You never told us your name." I awkwardly averted my eyes from his eyes and remained silent. "You're going to be here for a while, so you might as well just tell us. It will make things  a lot easier." Who does he think he is? I questioned as I turned my back on him and Shaun and went back to peeling my orange on the counter. "You need to tell us your name." Jason said sternly getting up from the bar. I don't need to tell this asshat anything. I need to leave and that's what I'm going to do. I remained silent."Hey! Are you guys coming in here to play 2k or what?" Someone from the other room yelled. "Ya, we'll be in there in a minute." Shaun replied. Several seconds went by in silence and I could feel Shaun's eyes on me. "Tell us your name." More silence. "I'm getting impatient. More importantly, Jason is getting impatient. And you don't want to see Jason impatient." Shaun said with humor, but a hint of seriousness in his tone. It scared me. I heard the sound of barstools being pushed back and the sound their footsteps leaving the room. Thinking I was safe for the moment I started to eat the orange, piece by piece, slowly savoring the sweet and sour flavor. After a few minutes us eating silently, I heard someone enter the kitchen. I ignored whoever it was hoping they would leave. Almost immediately I felt a presence behind me. "You... should tell me your name now." Jason purred, snaking his muscular arms around my waist, pulling me to his firm chest. "I-I-ugh-I-um.." I froze, mumbling nervously trying get out of his grasp and failing. "It's not that hard sweetie." He purred putting his chin on my shoulder. His hot breath hitting my ear made me shiver. My breath hitched and I couldn't make any words or sounds come from my vocal cords. "I'm waiting.." He whispered nibbling on my ear. "I-I-it-it-it's Madelyn you creep!" I squealed grabbing my ear while my heart was beating at what felt 100 miles per hour."See, that wasn't so hard now was it?" Jason smirked releasing me. I whipped around and glared at him. What a perv! "I think you have sensitive ears. At least that's what Conner told me.." Damn him. "I do not!" I protested,  glaring at him with folded arms. "Oh really?" He asked. His voice dripping with sarcasm. "Well then come here." He smirked tauntingly. "N-no!" I backed around the bar slowly putting space between us. He raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Madelyn. Come here or so help me you'll be punished. He said it like he wanted to punish me and that scared me the most. I took off running into the living room where the other guys were playing 2k. I leaped into an empty space on the couch between Nick and Conner panting. " Look I know I'm hot, but the panting is a little excessive don't you think Babe?" Conner chuckled putting his muscular arm around me." "Tell him to go away and that I didn't do anything to deserve punishment!" I rushed out as I fought his arm off and grabbed a decorative pillow holding it in front of me as a shield. "Tell who you didn't do anything ?" Conner inquired with a bit of humor. 2k had stopped and now they were all staring at me shakily holding decorative pillow in front of me like a shield. Jason leaned against the doorframe smirking. "Get away from me you creep!" I said trying not to sound nervous. "Something tells me you know why she's shaking like a leaf and calling you a creep?" Conner questioned Jason while pulling me closer to him. "Back off Ompalompa." I growled as he pulled me almost smotheringly close to his side.. "Nope" He smirked devilishly."Look." Jason paused. "It's not my fault she has sensitive ears." My mouth fell open as everyone in the room burst into laughter. "That's priceless!" Will practically wheezed out. "Liar! I do not have sensitive ears!" I protested like it actually helped. They were all rolling with laughter. Will was on the floor practically crying while laughing. Nick ran his hand through his pale blonde hair. "That's pretty good Kitty." He chuckled."The best part is-" Conner stopped to catch his breath. "It's true." "You screwhead! No it's not!" I demanded. Conner pulled me into his lap. "Well then you won't mind if I..." He started to nibble on my ear lobe. Agh! Stop it please! I'll do anything!" I whimpered thrashing around.He stopped. "Point proven and I'll take you up on that by the way." He said suggestively. I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Although this is fun-" Jason interrupted my pouting session. "We have some businesses to attend to, so I need all hands on deck. Mason will be here at four." Shaun turned off the tv and  game console. Everybody started to slowly shuffle out of the room. Who's Mason and what's at four? I found Will to ask him because so far he seems like the lesser of the evils. So far that is. "Hey Will?" He turned around his brown eyes looking me over. "Who is Mason?" I questioned. "Our expediter." "Oooh." I nodded my head slowly. So basically that's a nice way of saying drug dealer. "After we get this over with we can actually do something fun. Just because your staying here with us doesn't mean you have to be bored the whole time." He grinned. I huffed my disapproval and left the room. I shouldn't have to stay here in the first place and I shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes! I'm just waiting for a chance to run is what they don't know.

*************************************
Hello again to all of my lovely readers. I'm back after a long long time. I'm sorry was was gone for so long. I missed writing and y'all. Who do you ship Madelyn with so far?

As always, smash that like button and comment because you guys are hilarious and it ALWAAAAYS makes my whole day!!!!!!

I love you all! 🍑Peaches🍑