'-'_꩜𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰 ꩜_'-'

Death

Something that no one really understands, nor remember the feeling of it.

Deep in the city of Emerald Island, was the local hospital, in the waiting room was a white bat, with a red echidna sitting in one of the chairs...sitting across from him, was a dark red bat, with a white stripe over the bridge of her nose, her hair was in a ponytail, with white tips, a black tank top, with kick boxing shorts, black fingerless gloves and brown hiking boots. Rouge, Knuckles and their daughter Juliet.

A yellow fox with a birth mutation, giving him two tails instead of one, a pair of goggles resting on his head, a scientist jacket, and shorts with extra pockets, he was pacing in the waiting looking concerned look on his muzzle. An older cream colored rabbit, orange bangs that curl each side of her ears, her long ears reaching down to her tail, orange dress, over a black short full body suit, holding her hand was a fox with the same birth mutation that gave her the two tails, as well as longer ears that drooped to the side of her head, light yellow fur with orange tail tips, and ear tips, an orange fluff for bangs, a white muzzle. She was wearing a light blue short sleeve t-shirt, with short jean overalls, white socks and red sneakers. This is Miles 'Tails' Prower, Cream The Rabbit, and Skylar

A green hedgehog, with messing bangs and quills similar to his twin brother, was doing his best to calm down, and not rush into the room. This is Manic The Hedgehog.

A magenta hedgehog, with light pink quills and a fluffy bang that covers the side of her face, wearing a black full body suit, with a golden belt, a hot pink of the shoulder jacket, with a dark purple trim around the hood. This was Sonia The Hedgehog.

A pink hedgehog, wearing white shorts, with a red tank top, her long pink quills resting shoulder length, she was doing her best not to cry. Beside her was a purple cat, carrying a light pink cat, with her tied in pigtails by yellow ribbons golden bracelets on her wrists a dark pink top with a white frail dress, dark pink snickers with yellow laces. This is Amelia Rose, Blaze the Cat, and Ember

The group had been on edge ever since they all got the call about the Hero of Mobius, and his husband, being in the hospital, for something important, a black hedgehog, with long fluffy quills that had dark blue stripes, fluffy bangs that curl upwards with a single dark blue stripe, a peach muzzle, underbelly, and arms that had a dark blue stripe that ends to her elbows as well as connected to a circles on her hand, she was wearing a light blue dress, inhibitor rings on her wrists and ankles, she had tears in her eyes, sitting next to her was a darkish-purplish-blue hedgehog with quills that were similar to his father's, a red stripe that rand from his forehead to his quill, five bangs that came from the stripe that swoop downwards to his face, a peach much and underbelly with a fluffy chest, dark red markings on his arms that stop at his elbow, as well as his knees, inhibitor rings on his wrists, a dark blue patch on his back. These two are Maria and Shaundre.

The door to the hospital back rooms swung open making everyone look at the doctor, with concern looks on there faces. "It's to late to save him...the Chaos Energy is killing him...but slowly, I recommend you all spend with him, when you can, I...I'm sorry" The Doctor said as he walked back into the hallway.

Everyone felt the tears in their eyes after hearing the news, about their friend.