Turned to dust

Y/n POV

Finally arriving at the Sanderson house Max parked the car a bit up front and turned it off. "Wait here. When you hear me yell, 'daylight savings time' you turn on the headlights, all right?" He instructed me as I nodded my head.

Just as he was about to leave I grabbed his sleeve, making him look at me. "Be careful." I told him. He smiled at me reassuringly as he got off the car.

"I will." He said as he closed the car door and headed inside.

'Please, be safe." I thought as I sighed worriedly for both Max and Dani.

A few seconds go by and I hear Max yell. "Daylight savings time!"

I quickly turned on the headlights, hearing the witches scream as I did so, meaning the plan was working.

I quickly got out of the car as I saw Max and Dani run out of the house, but all of a sudden, Dani stopped.

"Max! I want to see her turn to dust." She exclaimed as I made whistling noises and gesturing towards the car. Dani looked back at the house and ran towards me. "Pump it!" She yelled as she got in the car.

Max and I did the same as he started the car and backed up, hitting the sign in the process. He then drove off as I looked back to see if they were following us.

"Step on it, Max!" Dani yelled at him as he did as told.

"Are they following us?" He asked me.

"No." I answered as I looked at him.

"Good." He smiled at me as I smiled back.

"Pull over!" We heard someone yell as we gasped, seeing it was Winnie. "Let me see a drivers permit." She cackled, she suddenly grabbed Max as Dani and I tried to pry her arms away from him.

We got her arms off of him as she flew back. She then came back towards the car as she tried to grab Max again. "Resisting arrest?" She mocked as Max hit her.

She fell back as we all laughed at our tiny victory. Stopping the car in front of the graveyard, we all got out.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Binx belowed as we ran in.

"Go, go, go, go, go." Max said as he closed the gate.

"Come on. Let's get a move on." Binx ushered as we followed him towards Billy's grave. Suddenly we heard Max grunt and we both turned around to see what happened.

"Max!" Dani yelled as she was about to run back to him but I stopped her.

"No, wait, Dani!" Binx warned her.

"Run, Dani, run!" He instructed her as we ran away from him and the zombie. We stopped at the grave as I made Dani sit down while I grabbed a tree branch for defense.

Suddenly, I see Max walk over with Billy trailing behind him. "Max, run!" Dani yelled as we started to approach the zombie, ready to kick his butt.

"Max, come on, move. Move out of the way." I instructed him as I ran towards Billy with the stick held up high, but Max stopped me.

"Wait, wait! Wait! Wait! No! No. No. He's a good zombie." He explained as Dani threw her stick on the floor. He started to lead me away from Billy. "Come on, then. We'll have to hold them off until dawn. It's our only hope." He told me as I nodded with a bit of determination.

Crouching in front of Billy's grave, Max opened the bag he had and took out some salt, giving it to me.

"You'll be safe in here." Billy told Dani as I smiled at how sweet he was.