Chapter 1

Thanks for giving this story a try I hope I don't disappoint you guys please let me know what you think of this chapter feel free to comment and leave a review I would love to receive feedbacks hope my lovely readers enjoy this story.
************************

I was peering out the window looking out in the distance, I could see a full moon shining bright over the eerie woods in front of my winter cabin. Although this cabin may be the most luxurious cabin you have ever seen I'll be honest, I never liked staying at this place. Something about it made me uncomfortable maybe because it's not my penthouse in New York or my summer beach house I got for my birthday. But being near the woods gave me a bit of comfort, I felt free from my city life, and I was glad that I could escape it and go anytime my heart desired.

I continued to look out my bedroom window taking in the view that was in front of me while listening to
"Lay Me Down" from my Sam Smith album. As I was standing there I couldn't shake off the feeling that I was being watched. I walked over to my phone that was on my bedside table and turned the music up a little bit louder as the hairs on the back of my neck rose. I chuckled nervously and wrapped the over-sized cardigan tightly over my body. That's when the music was interrupted by an incoming phone call.

Without hesitation I picked up the phone immediately. "Hello Amber speaking." I waited for a moment hoping to hear a familiar voice coming from the other end that's when I heard my Uncle Jeffrey's voice on the phone.
"Amber call the police!" he said in a raspy voice before he painfully coughed through the phone. Before I could end the call a man started speaking.

"That's right my dear Amber we have your sweet uncle here, if I were you calling the police isn't a good idea you might want to rethink that." I held the phone close to my ear and sat down on my bed my body trembling in fear. "My parents have money please just let him go and we can forget about this ever happening." I hesitated for a bit then waited for his answer. "Sorry my dear that's not how it works and besides I don't need your innocent parents knowing about this, they might get worried." the man started laughing and at this point I wasn't sure what I was suppose to do I was so terrified. "Can I just listen to him please, I want to make sure he's okay." I waited patiently until I heard Uncle Jeffrey's voice.

"Amber honey please save me!" Uncle Jeffrey started coughing into the phone thats when I realized that I have to take actions it's obvious that he was sick and in pain and there was no way that I would let one of my family members be mistreated like that. "I'll take his place just please let him be." tears started streaming down my face as the man cleared his throat and spoke through the phone. "A black sedan will come pick you up tomorrow and drop your uncle off at the cabin, be ready." The phone went silent then "Lay Me Down" continued to play as I sat there in udder silence sobbing.

Chapter 2?
Give this chapter a vote
And remember to give this story some good feedbacks