◇1. New Team◇

Hi! I know this chapter is sorta boring, but come on! It's the first one, right? I just wanted to say some quick, important things before you read.

Some scenes will be changed, so that the story will be a bit funnier and include you more. Any conversation that took place in Vento Aureo is being written from memory, so I'm sorry if it isn't accurate. I've only watched part 5 once and read it once.

lastly, feel free to tell me if the story is going too fast or too slow :)

~~~~

The street lights illuminated my body as I walked along the side of the road. It was dark and cloudy, so not even the moonlight kept me company at this hour. Even in this busy city, everything was quiet, too quiet. I didn't really know where to go now. I hadn't needed to even question that for the past year or so, but now I'm back to square one.

I stopped for a second, leaning back on a plain, white wall at my side to take a deep breath. The air wasn't necessarily cold, but I still shivered a bit as the wind brushed against my bare arms. I put my hands in my pockets, hoping it'd warm them up for a bit.

Somewhere in the distance, I heard the sound of sirens moving through the streets. It sounded like they were going in their direction. The direction of my gang, La Squadra Esecuzioni. The same gang who threw me out after they came to the conclusion that I was worthless to them.

My stand was perfect for them, I could kill anyone in an instant. It nearly frightened me as well, even though I'm the user. Though, they decided that I didn't have the mentality they needed.

Seriously, they kept Pesci but I had to go? Those misogynistic bastards better get what they deserve! I'll kill them with my own hands if I have to!

But that's the problem, isn't it? That's why they didn't want me. Because I couldn't. I couldn't kill someone unless they truly deserved it. I was in a gang, but I couldn't even do that?! Pathetic...

Somewhere in between my thoughts, I heard a vague whistle coming from my left. I turned my head to the direction of the sound, seeing the silhouette of a large man.

"Oi, who are you?" I shouted. I didn't want to raise suspicion, but it was obvious that he was already looking at me.

The man stepped closer to me. My feet moved on their own, getting a balanced stance in case something went wrong. He kept getting closer and closer, until he reached the light that shone from the lamp above me. He looked at me, observing me, as if he waited for me to do something. I waited as well, wondering if he was about to punch me or open his mouth to speak.

"You're Y/N, a member of Passione, correct?" He asked and I realized who he was. His name was Bucciarati, and he was a member of Polpo's team. I saw him and his gang at a restaurant once, but I hadn't spoken to him before.

"Depends who's asking, who are you?" I questioned, gaining a wide smile from him.

"Judging by your tone and facial expression, I'd say you already know who I am. Isn't that right?" I brought a hand to my chin, acting like I was in deep thought.

"Hm, I suppose. So, Bucciarati, what brings me the pleasure of having you talk to me?" My body was tense, still ready to take on whatever he'd throw at me. Though, his eyes softened as he spoke.

"As you may know, runours spread fast through our organization. I heard you were kicked out from your team."

"Geez, thanks for the reminder." I scoffed, but he didn't seem to be bothered.